eight

⸻[Name] and Ryuhei were standing upstairs, watching the circus, together with Mitsuki

⸻[Name] and Ryuhei were standing upstairs, watching the circus, together with Mitsuki. Right now, it was the game, 'Ant Shaking', which is Hyottoko's game.

The participants would have to play Rock Paper Scissors with Hyottoko, and if they win, they would get to move on to the next game.

If they lose, they'll receive a slap from Hyottoko. Since Hyottoko's a strong guy, people can just die on the spot from his hit.

However if they survive, they'll still get to move on.

[Name] grew more used to Ryuhei's company as Ryuhei started spending time with him more frequently.

Since [Name] sees more and more of Ryuhei, [Name] makes himself more comfortable and a little less tense around him.

"Uh, Nomen." [Name] tugged the sleeve of Ryuhei's suit.

"Yeah?" Ryuhei turned around.

"Later could you accompany me later? I wanna go to a place I found."

"Oh, like a date? Sounds good." Ryuhei grinned at his words.

"No, it's not, you fucker. I just want to bring you somewhere with me. And it's a bit far, and I don't wanna take the bus, you see." [Name] grumbled as his eye twitched.

"It's still a date, you know."

"Say that one more time and you'll lose your dick privilege."

"Nah, you wouldn't cut it off."

"Are you sure?"

"Okay, okay, sorry!"

"And, we're not gonna take off our masks this time. We need maximum security here, after all." He whispered to Ryuhei, hoping Mitsuki wouldn't hear, since the executives weren't allowed to take off their masks except for Sinu Han.

And if Mitsuki heard what [Name] said, she might get angry. [Name] thought that Mitsuki was scary whenever she was mad, so he tries his best not to anger her. She unexpectedly saw my efforts in doing so last week.

While [Name] sat on Ryuhei's bike together with him, Ryuhei complained about how reckless the workers in the casino were, and [Name] kept looking around the streets of Gangnam, hoping to find the shop that he was looking out for

"What place are you looking for anyway? We've been on the bike for a while now." Ryuhei spoke.

"I'm sure it's around here.." [Name] sweatdropped before noticing the familiar sign.

"Oh! There!" [Name] pointed to the place while Ryuhei made a turn towards it.

After Ryuhei parked the car behind the store, the two entered it.

The store seemed really comfy due to the colours that were nice to look at, and there was air conditioner, which [Name] liked.

Quite a few people were staring at the two, since [Name] and Ryuhei were wearing masks, and nobody really wore those masks often.

"I didn't expect you to come here, to be honest." Ryuhei said, looking around the place, and noticing that there were only couples here.

"Why'd you bring me here anyway? Is this really not a date?" He grinned.

"Nah, this place is only for couples. They sell a lot of cute stuff here, and I somehow had to get in, or I would've lost it." [Name] replied, taking a look at the keychains.

"Damnn, couples? You can't deny it, Tengu. It's a date."

"Remember what I said about your dick earlier?"

"Aw, fine."

Ryuhei bent down, squatting and staring at a pair of penguin keychains hung in front of him. One was blue, wearing a small hat. The other was black, wearing a suit.

The black one reminded him of [Name], while the blue one reminded him of himself.

[Name] always liked cute things, he even had a penguin sticker on his bookmark, and Ryuhei noticed that, assuming that [Name] liked penguins a lot.

"Huh, those are cute." [Name] bent down beside him.

"Like you."

"Stop." [Name] grumbled, elbowing Ryuhei, who was still squatting, in the stomach, making him lose his balance and fall sideways.

"But.. should we get those? That's if you like them, though. I think it's right for me to thank you for driving me here." [Name] fiddled with his fingers, waiting for an answer.

Ryuhei got back up with a small smile on his face. "Sure, but I'll pay." He replied, snatching the keychains off the shelves and heading to the counter.

Fortunately, [Name] managed to take back the keychains and pay for them.

"Jeez, Tengu. You didn't need to pay for it, ya know." Ryuhei spoke as the two walked back to the bike.

"It's fine, Nomen. I wanted these anyway."

Ryuhei attached the black penguin keychain to his key to his red motorcycle before looking back at [Name].

[Name] chose to take the blue penguin, while Ryuhei chose to take the black one, since the keychains both reminded them of each other.

"The penguin looks pretty good on the it, don't you think?" Ryuhei grinned.

Although [Name] couldn't see his expression through Ryuhei's mask, you could easily know Ryuhei's expression just from the way he spoke.

"Yeah, it's cool, I guess."