Chapter 15: Training Arc [part 2]

Start from the beginning

Yue's lips turned into a wry smile opon finally realizing her idea of getting Shido to summon his own Unsigned Angel was....not really ideal now she actually thought about it.

"....sorry." She said meekly as she avoided eye contact.

"Sorry doesn't fucking cut it when you could've actually killed me." His eyes narrowed at her as he walked towards her.

The two of them stared at each other in the eyes. Both of where silent as one of them glared while the other looked nervous.

"Close your eyes. I'm gonna hurt you." Shido grinned as a glint was in his eyes.

"Eh? Bu-"

"No buts, you actually could've killed me." Yue closed her mouth, she wanted to say something but couldn't find the words to reason her way out of this.

With that, she obeyed and she waited for him to do something to her.

"Eh?" She felt hands grabbing her right boob.

"Is he? Is he groping me?" She thought in confusion in her head. "I don't mind since I could've potentially killed him. I didn't think he was perverted at such an age."

She then immediately felt teeth bite into her boob as she moaned. "Ah~"

Bite!

The moan then instantly turned into pain as she opened her eyes as she felt extreme amounts of pain coming from her right boob.

She immediately looked at Shido who was growling like an animal as he chomped on her boob with the intention to hurt in his eyes.

"AH! OW! Ow! THIS IS LESS AROUSING AND MORE PAIN!"

"That's the point." Shido thought as he bit even harder. He also pushed her down to the ground as she laid on the ground as he was above her biting her right boob without remorse.

"A-Ah! Err-Ga!" Her legs twitched as she felt him biting hard on her chest. She knew she could fight back, she could easily do it, but she didn't as she kinda deserved this.

Meanwhile, Hibiki stared at them as she stood behind them. Her eyes, for a split moment, looked like she was enjoying what was happening infront of her.

BITE!

"FUCK!" Yue cursed outloud to skies.

_______

*sniffle* *sniffle*

"Hibiki-chaaaaannn...." Yue hugged Hibiki as her face was in her chest, Hibiki patted Yue's head in slight confusion at what to do besides that. Yue also had a hand rubbing the boob that was mercilessly biten by Shido.

Shido, on the other hand looked at his hoodie with now had dirt on it. He also looked at his clothes and saw they were also dirty with dirt.

"Tch...fucking idiot." Shido frowned at his clothes condition. While it wasn't as they weren't torn, they were his only clothes and he had no spares to wear.

He then turned to the two girls. Hibiki was looking confused while Yue was still sniffling at what he did.

"Oh, get over it! Your a battle maniac right!? You probably gotten worst wounds before? What I did was deffinently less painful to feel." Shido looked at her without remore.

He did not fucking care if what he did was sexual harassment. The police can suck his dick. What he did was justified and he got back at her.

"Listen, is their any other way for me to gain power? If not, fuck it. I'll just try to live a life avoiding anyone that could have intentions less than ideal for me."

"*sniffle*...well...you could use Unsigned Angel's that don't have a wielder anymore....plenty of Quasi-Spirit's died while leaving their Unsigned Angel's behind...*sniffle*" Yue explained while still crying in Hibiki's chest.

Shido's eye twitched at hearing that.

"Why the fuck didn't we do that instead!?"

"You said you wanted to learn your own power?"

"I said I wanted power so I can defend myself! It never had to be my own power!"

Shido groaned at himself. He was really thinking of just killing himself and just "living" eternally in the void.

"Then again....I would go crazy from boredom." He sighed as he stared at the orange sky in silence.

___Chapter End___

Okay, Originally, I wanted Si Shido to do this attack and run strategy against Yue, but then I remembered Yue was actually an experience fighter and Si Shido had no actual way to win.

His luck to suffer from women did not give him any favours.

Yes, he fucking chomped on her boob, and does not give a fucking damn. He is a believer of Gender Equality people.

Hope you guy's enjoyed this chapter!