Where to read more

Hi guys!!

Thank you for all the motivation and support I received continuously from you guys, but this is where I have to stop.

I have reach to the point where I could no longer post it at wattpad anymore due to the locked chapters. The reason for the locked chaps is because I had signed a contract with another platform which is called "Webnovel".

If u want to know more and are curious about how the story goes, you can visit that platform^^ It would be amazing if you guys could still support from there too(。・ω・。)

You could download the app "webnovel" and search for my book there. You can easily find it because it goes under the same title "Re: Intertwined Destiny" and the same cover as well. You can also search by my penname which is "SleepyKola."

I apologize to all of you cause you need to pay in order to open the chapters but here are a few tips, you can open the locked chapters for free with "fast passes" which you can get from daily log in in webnovel.

The only downside is that you have to wait a little longer for the chapters to get release from privilege bundle if you want to open them with fast passes. Those who pay usually gets to read first.

Anyway, I'm sorry and thank you for your support! Love you lots( ˘ ³˘)❤

-SleepyKola