"Terror"

______________________________________________________________________________

Deku's Sequence

"Are you okay? Please wake up." The voice told me, it was a familiar but also an unfamiliar presence. I was coming through my senses when I felt a slap land on the left side of my face causing me to slowly open my eyes and saw an ash blonde girl say thank God when she saw me. She then yelled something, it was a bit cloudy but I could register it as "He's here, he's awake!" She shouted.

That is when I saw a brunette rush towards me... she looks very familiar, based on her outfit she's most likely a hero not only that her costume is at a color scheme of pink, green and white... She got scratches, cuts and bruises all over her body so it took me a minute to realize... It's Ochako but somehow she looks older than the Ochako I know not to mention tired as if she'd been fighting for years, but still... she looked as beautiful as the Ochako I love.

The moment I saw her I tried to open my mouth to speak but for some reason I was incapable of doing so that's when I realized... could this be another vision? My only clue was blackwhip wrapped around my mouth and the rest of my body.

"Thank God you're alright" Ochako told 'me' before she hugged me. What's going on what is this vision? "I need to get you out of here... Tsuyu take care of them... I have to help Katsuki and the others" The 'future' Ochako instructed, that's when I realized Asui was also there looking at me with a green haired little girl beside her in tears she looked vaguely familiar but I couldn't get a grip on who she was. "You got it Ochako." Tsu replied before she looked at me, the green haired girl and the ash blonde girl. "We have to go ribbit ... I need the three of you to run as you can don't look back... we'll be right behind you..."

Before I could even move Ochako hugged me once more, this time with the green haired little girl beside me... "Be careful okay? Stick together... Remember I love you two so so much... I'll see you at the safe house... listen to Tsuyu okay? Don't look back..." She uttered before she turned her back on me and began to run towards the direction of the fight.

I did not notice it at first but at quite a distance I see explosions, ice, fire, a man running, a man throwing balls, lots of heroes are fighting that certain villain. Once again it took long for me to realize who those people were... everything felt cloudy and claustrophobic but those hereoes fighting... They are my classmates... future pros fighting some powerful villain. The city looked worse than during the war, if this is from the future who could be the villain?

I wanted to see the battle for myself closer but in what it seemed like a snap of a finger, I was suddenly running away from the fight together with Asui, the ash blonde girl and the little green haired girl. It felt like I've been running for five minutes when suddenly a huge explosion came up behind us. Even though it was explicitly instructed not to look back I still did... that is when I saw him...

He looked very familiar it's terrifying... the man wore a black tuxedo which given the amount of firepower the future versions my friends had was oddly undamaged... The man had white hair I can recognize anywhere... This as well as menacing look he gave me as he stared me down slowly levitating towards us.

I wanted to fight but for some reason my body is shaking... almost as if it was not my own... like my mind is trapped in someone else's body. All I could do is look back at the villain... it was him... the man who was supposed to be dead back when we defeated him and his protégé... All... for... One...

It can't be... we all saw him die... this can't be a prediction of the future right? Even with the power of One for All, fortune telling isn't exactly one of the quirks I have...

"You have it... He gave it to you... Give it to me..." All for One said in a menacing tone, all this time I remained frozen in place as he tried to approach me... that is when Tsuyu appeared jumping to stop All for One but to know avail... he used his air cannon to blast her away towards a building, a sight I did not want to see...