<Yn>

What happened to him? Why is he so annoyed? Did I do something wrong? And he's also calling me "Ms. Yn". He looked so scary. I got goosebumps all over my body.

<Few Days Later>

Mr. Kim started ignoring me since that day. I don't know what happened to him. Why is he behaving like that? I was late today and he didn't even scold me. It's not like I wanted to get punished. I just don't want him to ignore me. He don't even look at me.

Eunbi : What happened Yn? Why do you look so lost

Yn : I don't know why Eunbi. I just wanna go home

Eunbi : It seems serious. You are calling me by my name.

Yn : WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED TO HEAR YOUR NAME FROM MY MOUTH?

I said slightly yelled at her irritatingly. I instantly regretted it

Eunbi : Duh calm down. What happened? Is everything alright?

Yn : Sorry Eunbi-ahh. I just don't feel good.

Eunbi : It's ok girl. If you aren't feeling food then you should go home.

Yn : I think you are right. I'll be going now. I hope Mr. Kim allow me to go home

I stood up and went toward Mr. Kim's desk

Yn : Ahem.. Mr. Kim I'm not feeling well. Can I go home?

Taehyung : Ok you can go but don't forget to do your assignment.

Yn : Ok Mr. Kim

Why happened to him? Why is he behaving so cold toward me? He didn't even looked at me. He didn't even ask about my condition. This worsened my mood. I quickly went out of the class as I couldn't stand there anh longer.

Yn : It's not like I'm asking for his attention. If he's ignoring me I'll do the same.

<Taehyung>

What happened to her? Is she sick? I was so worried about her. But I couldn't ask her. I'm doing my best as that's the only way to bury these stupid temporary feelings. I'm trying my best.

<Author>

Days passed like that. Taehyung acted like Yn never existed in thia world. Yn was getting so annoyed as why was he behaving like that. So she also started doing the same. She avoided every unnecessary talk with him. She tried her best to never make any mistakes so she can avoid him.

Taehyung was trying his best to avoid his feeling for Yn. He thought he got rid of them. But he was just pretending to get rid of them. She still has the same effect on him. Mid terms were about to start in few days. Taehyung was busy in preparing question paper. Yn was also busy in her studies.

Taehyung : So class I'm gonna give you a small project which will be graded. You will do it in pair of two. So find your partners of your own choice.

Yn couldn't partner up with his bestie as she was absent. She didn't have any other friends in this university. She was sitting their silently until a boy came toward her.

Yeonjun : Hey Yn. Can I be your partner in this project? I don't have a partner and your bestie is also absent soo..

Yn : Ahhh..... alright

Yeonjun : Thanks Yn

Yn : no problem

Yeonjun : So meet me at the cafe near our university. We'll discuss the details there.

Yn : Ok. See you there then

She smiled lightly. Taehyung was looking at both of them. He wasn't liking the fact that Yn was smiling at another man. He was getting jealous.
Taehyung : So class that's all for today. You have to submit your project by next Tuesday and your mid terms will be starting from Thursday. So be prepared. I don't want ANY of you to fail in my subject. Is that clear?

Students : Yes Mr. Kim

After that he left class a lil annoyed

<Yn>

Why is he looking so annoyed? He's always like that. whatever.. I'm not gonna focus on his mood now.

I came back from cafe after meeting yeonjun. He's actually a nice guy. He's so polite. We became friends. We have to meet again tomorrow after university for our project. Doing project with him wasn't actually the bad idea.

<Next Day>

Taehyung was again in bad mood after watching Yeonjun sitting so close of Yn. He was burning in anger and jealousy. But he couldn't say anything.

Meanwhile Yn was so busy with Yeonjun to notice Taehyung's glares toward them. Suddenly Taehyung shouted

Taehyung : I gave you time to study not to gossip in class

All the class went silent and started studying silently.
Students were wondering that why Mr Kim was in a bad mood