Michael did came minutes later inside, running towards the three. He kneeled down and searched for your pulse, his worried gaze giving an answer out.
„How Long since they are without a conscious?"
„H-half an hour..."
„Shit, it might have already started."
„What started?"
„I'm sure Y/N told you about remnant? Since you don't seem scared of the purple."
„Y-yes...they said that it's for souls?"
„Exactly. Now if something happens in Y/N's case, the soul will stay inside their body, even if it starts to rot. And trust me, this is painful."
„So will they survive?"
„Survive? Definitely not. Y/N is obviously dead now, but they will wake up in a day or two."

Sun started to cry again while Moon looked to Michael as if that would be a sick Joke.
„Tell me your lying."
„I'm not. They died. Luck in unluck, Y/N won't die anymore and leave this world. They will stay forever till their reason for life disappears."
„THAT IS NOT LUCK!"
Sun screamed, holding your cold hand in his.
„I WILL NOT SEE HOW Y/N WILL GO TROUGH PAIN BECAUSE OF IT!"
„I know it's a lot to process, but the good news are that they won't die. Of course it will hurt at first...or maybe not. I don't know the consequences when a living person has remnant inside them."
„So there is a chance that they won't feel pain...?"
„I mean...the pain mostly comes from the wound you got and I have a hole in my stomach, which makes my back hurt, which makes all the other parts of my body hurt."

The purple veins over your body spread slowly around your neck, leaving stains on your pale skin. Moon also took now one of your hands, yet still looking at Michael.
„Will they really wake up in a few days than?"
„It depends on how fast the remnant will spread. That's why I said to keep them warm."
„W-what will happen if it won't spread fast enough?"
Michael looked away, touching instinctively his stomach.
„Don't know...but nothing good, that's for sure. The remnant needs to reach their brain in the next 24 hours or they won't have a chance of waking up anymore..."
„W-what...?"
„You Said they will survive!"

Moon looked furious to the corpse man who shrug his shoulders.
„Look I got remnant on the brink of death. I'm not sure how it will work on people who were alive with no problem."
„S-so there is no way to know for sure...?"
„No...I'm sorry. The only thing you both can do is to keep them warm and to not let their body move so much. Movement slows the process down."
„...Is that all? Is there nothing else we can do?"
„No, but by the looks of it, the spreading is going fast after nothing stops it anymore. It should work out fine if you do that for the rest of the time till they wake up again..."
„A-and if not? W-what if it's to late?!"
„I'm sorry okay? Y/N is the first one I know that is going through this like that."

This answer wasn't satisfying at all, but the only one that would be a solution. Sun immediately cuddled up right next to you, closing his eyes while trying to stop his tears from falling. He loves you so much that he wouldn't even imagine a world where you would be dead. He can't even think of a time where he wasn't happy that you stayed at his and Moons side, even if you three fought from time to time. Michael nod as a goodbye and left you alone. Alone in this big and cold daycare. Moon also joined the cuddle, trying to think of your lovingly smile. Your kind words and determination to stand beside their side. That you showed him that he isn't a machine as everyone says.
„Moon...?"
„Yes Sun...?"

Sunny looked up to him, a forced smile was on his faceplate as oil ran down his face.
„Let's hope for the better...okay...?"
Moon gritted his tears as he also started to cry. All those worries and emotions he's trying to hide so that Sunny wouldn't be more helpless finally broke his shell too.
„I don't want them to die..."
„Moony...what if they won't wake up..."
„Don't think like that...Y/N is just...taking a nap..."
His voice shakes as his body trembles. He doesn't even believe his own words anymore. He wouldn't even believe anyone who would say that you will be alright again.
„Okay...just a Long nap...I-it was Naptime after all! Hehe..."

Sunny smiled tiredly down to you, putting a hair strain behind your ear and kissing your cheek.
„Moony...? If they won't wake up...will you promise me something...?"
„I know what your thinking...but no. We will keep our memories. It would be unfair and rude not to."
„No, no...It would be extremely rude to forget again what amazing person we love...I want to put their promise ring on their ring finger..."
„We can't get married Sunny...but yes. I will promise that we put our rings on the ring finger...all of us."
Sunny smiled, closing his eyes slowly.
„Thank you..."
A quiet snoring was heard from Sun, which made Moon smile a little. He believes that they all deserve a nap after that rollercoaster of emotions.
„When we wake up again...I hope you are alright Starlight..."
____________________________________

There, this is what happens when I'm writing at night a story :)

And I'm not crying, you are 🥲

Sundrop/Moondrop x Y/N Part 2 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें