21

"Harder. A little bit more pressure come on." Hyunjin let out a hum of relief. "Right there." Felix calmly continued on applying pressure to the god's shoulders, slowly and skillfully massaging them. Hyunjin closed his eyes and relaxed against the huge bathtub in the residence sauna. The place was humid and the air was somewhat hot making Felix occasionally wipe the sweat off of his forehead. Touching Hyunjin's ice cold body was the only thing keeping him from evaporating then and there.

"Ugh it's too hot in here." Felix complained after being unable to take it any longer.

"Hmm? I don't feel it... maybe it's because of the water." Hyunjin smirked before pulling Felix into the bathtub.

"Great. Just what I needed." Felix said in a flat tone making the God laugh. Hyunjin kissed Felix's neck, sending shivers through the boy's body even though the room temperature was really high.

"Can we not do this here? Someone might walk in on us. Plus you came here to relax not get even more exhausted." Felix was protesting against Hyunjin's advances but his refusals didn't seem that sincere. Felix flinched as he felt Hyunjin's cold fingers brush against his ear.

Hyunjin sighed once again. He helped Felix get up from the tub, walking out together. "You've been acting a little strange since that day Hephaestus came here. Chan hyung visits more often too..." Felix's tone was a mixture of confusion and curiosity. Hyunjin smiled seeing how the boy was worrying over him.

But Felix was right since that day where he shot Bangchan with that arrow his troubles became two times more unbearable as Chan started visiting the residence more, specifically to meet up with Hyunjin saying he wanted to be friends which made Seungmin visit less and less. In a way Hyunjin enjoyed the older god's visits and his occasional questions about love.

And the reason behind it was quite obvious to Hyunjin who shot the arrow.

"I know Chan hyung liking me didnt sit well with you... to be honest I would never want to see a close friend suffering from a one sided love." Felix said as he dried himself with a spare towel while hyunjin got dressed.

"Felix what are you talking about?"

"The arrow. I know what you did." Hyunjin stayed completely unfazed as Felix walked away from him.

"How did you know?"

"I have my sources." Felix cleared his throat silently thanking Jeongin who overheard a phone conversation—more like a huge argument—that happened between Hyunjin and Seungmin a few days after the whole ordeal. Hyunjin walked up to Felix, resting his chin on the boy's shoulder.

"Are you mad at me?"

"Not curious about who told me about it?"

"No. I don't care about whoever it is I just want to know if you're mad at me for it.."

Felix shook his head. "What I wanted to ask was the reason to why you did that..."

"I see your blindfold has made a return. Kinda kinky if you ask me."

"Don't try to change the subject." Felix said said in a firm tone as he knew Hyunjin was trying to avoid the topic.

"Well..."

I know you don't do things without a reason."

"Oh? And why do you think that?" Hyunjin slid his arms around Felix's waist, pulling him closer.

"Because I trust you to be less reckless than everyone else makes it sound like." To which Hyunjin only laughed in reply.

Hyunjin stared out of the balcony at the two males walking below them, visibly annoyed because Felix was walking around with a man who was obviously in love with him. Maybe Felix knew or maybe he didn't but something else was bothering the God even more.