06

"Um... who are you?" A confused Felix questioned from the unknown voice.

"Oh my bad I'm Kim Seungmin, heir to Athena and I also happen to be one of the very few people who Hyunjin calls as friends." He uttered.

Felix suddenly remembered the story Chan told him. About how Athena's son tried to actually murder him because his mother fought against Hephaestus to make Chan her successor when she already had an heir. She was salty when she lost and forgot about the whole thing but Kim Seungmin was more furious at Chan than his own mother who tried to replace him.

He was the type to hold a grudge.

Felix didn't think Chan owes Seungmin an apology for what happened because it was Seungmin's mother's doing.

Felix gulped.

he's dangerous

"Hey you listening? Anyways did Hyunjin do this to you?" Seungmin questioned again. More irritated than before.

"Do what Sir?" Felix was confused. Unless Seungmin was there inside the room there was no way anyone would've known.

"You're literally bleeding don't you see that?" Felix felt a hand on his shoulder but his reflexes were still on the edge because of Hyunjin so he quickly shrugged the boy's hand off and smiled.

no wonder why my head feels like it's about to explode

"No Sir its not young master Hyunjin's fault. I happen to be blind so I often collide into things and hurt myself. I tripped and fell down while I was inside the young master's room so he ordered me out. That was all." Felix said hoping Seungmin wouldn't see through the lie. After all he was the son of the goddess of war and wisdom.

"Yeah you're wearing a blindfold so I kind of guessed it... but are you sure?" Just as Felix predicted Seungmin was skeptical of his answer but Felix kept on smiling.

"Yes. Now if you excuse me I need to treat this." Felix bowed and started going towards the kitchen not letting Seungmin ask more questions.

Hyunjin probably hates me already ugh whatever it's not like I like him either

"Promise me you won't make anymore reckless mistakes and hurt yourself?" Changbin was standing next to Felix lecturing him on how he should be more careful.

"Thanks for treating my wound yesterday hyung. And don't worry I'll be more careful from now on." Felix gave him a reassuring smile and walked towards Hyunjin's room leaving the nagging Changbin at the corridor.

Felix stood in front of the door and took a deep breath before knocking three times.

"Come in." Felix walked inside the door and carefully closed it without making a sound.

"Oh it's you. Good timing we're heading out. Follow me." Felix heard Hyunjin's footsteps getting closer to him and he took a step back.

Hyunjin stopped and sighed. "You told Seungmin you fell yesterday?"

"Yes Sir." Felix swallowed the lump in his throat but it kept coming back up. Hyunjin's voice had a sharp edge to his voice almost like a knife that follows fear around cutting everything into pieces.

"Why lie? It was me who did that to you."

"I'm-" Hyunjin cut him off before he could answer.

"I don't want to hear it. All I'm saying is keep this behavior up and be a good boy so you won't be facing any more situations like that. After all you're now my dog." He placed a hand on Felix head.