10

//tw// smut (Not proof read I got embarrassed while reading for the second time T-T)

Hyunjin grabbed both of Felix's wrists with one hand pinning him to the desk after he took off his own pants getting ready. Felix didn't like the sudden emptiness he felt when Hyunjin pulled out his fingers so he just desperately waited.

"Who knew the well deciplined and obedient personal assistant of Eros was a such a little whore—" Hyunjin laughed as he ran his free hand through his hair. "—I know that look. You want me so bad don't you?" Felix felt helpless as he was ashamed at how aroused he was because of Hyunjin's doing. It definitely had to do something with him being Eros but this wasn't just that, it was Felix's touch deprived self wanting the attention and pleasure he didn't receive.

Felix nodded his head.

"Then beg for it." Hyunjin smirked as he looked down at the helpless mortal boy lying below him. His hair was messy, his eyes were not particularly focused on anything, beads of sweat running down his forehead and his breathing getting heavier by the minute. The God never thought he'd find this attractive. He never thought the soft moans of his servant would be this addictive.

"P-please." Felix finally was able to talk. His heart was pointing against his chest.

"Hmm?"

"Please sir."

"Do you want me that bad?"

"Yes I do."

"Do you remember who you belong to?"

"Yes. I- I belong to you Sir."

"Good boy."

Hyunjin calmly aligned himself with Felix thinking about how the poor kid wasn't going to be able to walk the next day. He carefully entered Felix who moaned out something incoherent as he tried to adjust to Hyunjin's size.

Felix didn't have to see, it was common sense to understand Hyunjin was definitely bigger than the average.

"Fuck." Hyunjin let out a low moan as he started moving in and out of Felix trying to resist his urge to slam into the boy knowing he had to go slow as this was Felix's first time. Hyunjin wasn't the type to take anything like that into consideration for anyone but he was a little guilty as he was technically using Felix for his own advantage even if it was fully consensual.

With every single moan Felix let out Hyunjin took it as a sign to little by little increase his pace. Felix had to admit he had tried fingering himself a few times before but the real deal felt nothing like that. It felt much much better. Felix choked on a moan as he felt Hyunjin hitting that one spot. The pleasure was sending shockwaves through Felix's body as he felt another tear escape his eyes. It was still slightly painful but the lust was much more stronger than that, taking over all of his senses.

Felix felt himself getting close as Hyunjin's thrusts started getting more aggressive as he mercilessly trusted in and out enjoying the view of the beautiful mess he created out of the boy.

"Master-" Hyunjin felt himself getting more turned on Felix called him by his title. He moved the hand he had placed on Felix's hip to keep him in place, to stroke along Felix's length matching the pace of the thrusts.

Felix was running insane with all the indescribable sensations he was feeling because of Hyunjin. He wasn't sure if it was a mistake or a good choice to make the God of love the one to take his virginity. Felix knew that whoever else he does this kind of stuff with, it will never compare to the things Hyunjin was making him feel.

He took back the thought he had earlier about being glad he was blind so he didn't have to make eye contact with the God. Right now he wanted nothing else but to see the look on Hyunjin's face as he completely ruined him.

With a loud moan that could almost pass as a scream Felix released onto himself. His whimpering reduced in volume as he felt the energy in his body leaving as he reached his climax.

Hyunjin thrusted in a few more times at the same pace as he felt his high getting closer. He aggressively kept kissing Felix until he also came inside of Felix with a low and deep moan.

By the end of the small but very intense session Felix was panting, struggling to breath and calm himself down from the overstimulation whereas Hyunjin didn't seemed to even have broken a sweat.

The perks of being an immortal God with a lot endurance. Maybe not a lot but definitely more than a human who had sex for the first time.

After a few more seconds of placing gentle kisses all over Felix's face Hyunjin pulled out of  him and lifted the boy's upper body up from the table. Finally after his hands getting released Felix clung to Hyunjin's neck feeling somewhat dazed from everything. His breath was shaky, he tried to wipe his tears but his hands were feeling too heavy. He felt weak.

"You did great for your first time‐ No, not great. You did amazing." Hyunjin knew the small praise was enough to make Felix feel better as he was definitely worried about being an amature. It was the first time Hyunjin ever praised Felix on something that wasn't work related.

"I doubt you can walk. Can you?" Felix shook his head. Hyunjin sighed and found the black button up shirt he took off earlier and covered Felix up with it.  Then he carefully placed his hands under Felix's thighs—the very ones he marked—and picked him up as if he was light as a feather.

"Come on let's go get you cleaned up."

All while Hyunjin carried Felix into his main bedroom which to Felix's luck—not so much—was in the floor below them Felix prayed to every single God he could think of hoping there wouldn't be encounters with anyone he knew. Hyunjin of course sensed this and laughed to himself.

He never really thought anything much about Felix other than him being his assistant who was surprisingly good at work despite being visually impared. Of course he occasially did find himself getting a little lost while staring at Felix's ass whenever he bent to pick things up but he quickly buried the thought.

But the God had to admit it Felix's lips were even more sweeter than he imagined it would be.

As the elevator doors opened Hyunjin suddenly stopped walking. "Oh hello Mrs.Soyeon-" Felix quickly hid his head, burying it in Hyunjin's neck as he heard her name being mentioned.

how am I going to face her tomorrow now? How am I going to face anyone after this? I should've just said I wanted to leave when he asked. Fuck

"Felix? Relax she isn't here I was just teasing you." Hyunjin laughed.

"Sir please don't joke about things like that." Felix was now even more embarrassed knowing he fell for it.

"Okay, Okay I won't. I also realized it's only been around a month or something since you came to work here right?" Felix nodded his head in reply.

"Take some pride in it if you want but I've never found another employee in this household interesting. You were the first to grab my attention..."

"And my dick as well I suppose." Felix suppressed the laugh that was going to escape his mouth as he let Hyunjin take him into his room.

I'm very much a noob when it comes to writing smut so idk if this was good or not so give me a feedback to know what yall thought? This maybe one of the few hard-core ones I've tried to write so yeah.

Thank you for 2k+ reads and 300+ votes even if the actual story hasn't even really begun

I love reading everyone's comments tbh it makes me very happy so again thank yoy sm.

Hope you enjoyed this update after a long wait I'll try to update more frequently <3