13

Changbin sat next to Felix giving him a concerned look along with the rest of the maids constantly popping up to the kitchen just to check up on the boy. Felix was famous around the household for his good looks so this reaction was a given especially when he almost fainted at the kitchen doorstep.

"You're too weak I swear to God... you sure you don't want to take a power nap or something? I heard master Hwang is going out again." Changbin asked, clearly upset about Felix going out again in his current state.

"I took meds hyung it's fine I was just exhausted. Plus the herbal tea master sent is calming me down." Felix lightly smiled while taking small sips from the tea. It was sent to Felix directly by Eros as soon as they arrived home which was quite surprising. He wasn't usually the type to do things like this which left everyone including Felix baffled. Why the sudden change of heart?

"Going out at night after so long means he made up with Thanatos and they're probably going going the club."

"That is very much correct." Kang Sung walked into the kitchen right at the moment. This was the other odd thing. After Felix's arrival Sung seemed to hang out around the kitchen a lot which was very unlikely of him considering the fact that he's not exactly a people person.

"He gave me the location earlier and sure enough it was a new club thay opened up in Seoul."

"Well Eros is one of Zeus's favorites so I guess he won't have any trouble going to the city but still... I thought he was going to quit this shit for good." Changbin sighed.

"Quit what? Getting wasted and hooking up? Our Eros? Keep dreaming." Sung laughed along with the others.

Changbin laughed along with him but the worry in his voice was still very much intact. Felix could feel it.

Was he worried about me? Maybe it's because I'm kinda his responsibility? Who knows maybe he just likes me

"Hyung I'll be fine. You can always call and check up on me if you're worried." Felix kept reassuring Changbin until he was convinced enough. Sure he was feeling a little light headed earlier but it was all gone now. And for some reason unlike on other days where he would've dreaded meeting Eros again after work, today he was actually looking forward to it.

"Felix aren't you visually impared to the point of it being non-fixable through prescribed glasses?" The God questioned as he saw Felix walking up to the car with Kang Sung who was helping the boy walk without falling flat on his face.

"Uh... yes master Hwang?"

"Then why the fuck are you wearing a pair of glasses...?" Felix knew the God was at the verge of laughing but kept it in for his sake.

"To blend in with the crowd? I don't want too much attention."

"It's a night club Felix nobody there's dressed like nerdy office workers so you're going to stick out like sore thumb. But do keep the the glasses." Hyunjin was in fact laughing out loud at this point and he wasn't even trying to hide it. The God took a deep breath in order to calm himself down.

Felix frowned as he touched the rim of his glasses adjusting it.

I was going to take it off but now he's telling me to keep them on

is he mocking me?

Felix flinched as he felt cold air hitting his ear. Hyunjin was standing a little too close to the boy, so close that his breath was hitting Felix's ear.

"You look sexy with it that's why." Felix immediately blushed hearing Hyunjin whisper it into his ears. He could feel his heart rate increasing by the second.