18 - From ashes, from broken pieces.

Start from the beginning

When I wake up, I notice that Vegas isn't by my side.

I'm relatively clean...the sheets are changed.

I must have fallen asleep.

And Vegas took good care of me.

The bathroom light is on, but the door is closed.

Vegas must be taking a shower.

I get up silently. I want to surprise him.

I want to enjoy every second we have together, because even back at the minor family mansion, I feel like those moments are rare.

I'm about to turn the doorknob when I hear Vegas talking, almost whispering to someone on the phone.

"Calm down. I couldn't talk." He says in an annoyed tone of voice. "Can't we settle this in a few hours? It's going to be dawn soon...okay...okay... I know I've compromised, but I can't just leave right now. You're already handling this, right?! I'm doing that every night. Tonight, I just can't."

It seems he ended the call. I think I can go in now.

"CREAK"

I open the door and stand in the doorway, staring at him.

"Pete..."

Vegas looks surprised...almost scared to see me.

"I'm sorry, I thought you had already ended your call."

"I had...I thought you were sleeping. Sorry, I woke you up with the noise, didn't I?"

He came to hug me and kiss my cheek.

"No, I awoke by myself..."

"Since you're here, you can shower with me, right babe?"

Vegas wastes no time squeezing my buttocks to rub his core against mine.

His core is already wide awake again. His hot kisses cover my lips and neck.

"Vegas...it was Porsche, wasn't it?"

"Porsche?!"

"You can tell me the truth..."

"...what truth?"

Suddenly Vegas lifts me up to carry me to the bathtub. He's stronger than me.

The intensity of his kisses increases...I hold onto his neck tightly.

"...Is he mad at you for not following up on the transaction?!... you can put the blame on me...it was my fault anyway.... If I hadn't asked you to stay...I don't want you to get into a fight with Porsche because of me."

"Pete." Vegas stops kissing me and speaks seriously. "It will never be your fault, you hear me?! You loving me and wanting me to be with you just makes me happier than I ever was. Ask me to stay more with you always, even when I really have to leave... so I'll always remind myself why I'm doing what I'm doing...and sacrificing so much. I want to guarantee our happiness."

"It sounds a kind of tragic..."

"It is tragic to put up with Porsche all day and stay away from you."

Vegas puts me in the bathtub and sits on the opposite side.

"Are you going to leave after bath? You didn't sleep at all."

"I don't need sleep...I can refresh myself in another way."

Vegas pulls me by the arm so I can sit on top of him.

With the sudden movement, water flows through the bathtub. There are bubbles everywhere.

"Ugh...ah..."

"I really can't record you for even a few seconds?"

"No!...hng...nhg...ahh...V-Vegas...wait..."

I cling to his neck as Vegas's steady hands control the movement of my body

"Come on Pete...ah...fuck...it's so good... Pete...just the audio then... ngh...I need to hear your moans to give me energy during work..."

"I said no...ahh"

"Pete..."

"If you hear this, you won't work. You're going to jerk off."

"At least I will release stressed...please, babe..."

Why I feel I can't resist him when he asks me like this?!

Vegas continually hits me in the same spot. I start to feel dizzy. He knows my body better than I do.

He wants to mess with my senses to get what he wants...

...and he succeeded.

...

Sleep tight, my love... there's still time before the little thing wakes up." Vegas kisses me on the lips and then on the forehead.

"Don't call Venice like this." I bite his lips to scold him..." And try resting a little in the office, Vegas..." I kiss in the same spot.

"Don't worry...I'll have energy." He strokes my hair. "...I have this! Vegas winks at me, waving his phone victoriously.

"Asshole..."

Vegas got the audio he wanted...wild sex in the bathtub...with all the groans and moans that came out of our mouth.

"I love you, Pete"

"As you should."

...

VegasPete : Chess Room (The Way You Taste sequel)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara