Harry puts a thumb over the omega's delicate chin deepening the kiss before he discreetly pulls his erect cock out, hissing when Louis' hands come down and stroke it, "Fuck me, alpha." The boy mewls.

"Your wish is my command, sweetheart." The alpha grits, his fingers creeping behind Louis' arse touching his cheeks that were now wet, slick trickling from the sides of the nestled plug.

"You're leaking. Baby girl. Your pussy is making such a mess on my pants." He tuts licking a fat stripe from the honey like skin, Louis pants throwing his head back when Harry plays with the plug pushing it in and out of his wet hole, the sound of squelching was filthy and loud. He gasps loudly when Harry slams it even deeper, grazing his prostate.

"Who're you this greedy for, huh? Fancied an alpha back in the auction, doll?" Louis shudders and shakes his head, "N-No. No. Only f-for you."

"It better be like that. Because this pussy is mine, this greedy little slut on my lap is mine." Louis whines, "All yours. I'm all yours." Harry grunts biting down the sharp clavicle bone of the petite omega before making Louis sit on his cock. They both moan together.

Harry lowers the seat before holding the omega's grinding hips in a tight hold, "Way too eager aren't ya? If you're so keen of doing all the work my Princess, how about you ride me. Save me the work of doing everything while you use my cock, hmm." Louis whines.

"Cmon now, no complains. Ride me." He orders huskily and Louis moans nodding, he keeps a hand behind resting them on top of Harry's thighs before raising himself, "Careful there, little one. Might hurt yourself from the ceiling." Harry says.

"Okay alpha." Louis whispers and then drops down moaning loudly with his eyes fluttered shut, "Oh yes." He moans raising his hips and then bouncing it back down, "Keep it down, doll. Others might hear you." Harry says stroking the boy's bare hips, "Y-You're so big. Ca-Can't be qu-quiet." Louis mewls his mouth drops open when Harry thrusts upward jostling him from the force.

"You want others to see how you get fucked don't you, naughty girl? Any alpha out there might see how greedy you are that you can't control yourself until we reach home for a knot. Wanted to be fucked so bad didn't ya?" Louis bobs his head up and down, dazed and dumb as he swirls his hips, rides himself on the thick girth pulsating in his hole.

"Y-You feel so good Uh ah." Louis stutters,

"Come over here." Harry grits gripping the omega by his throat before sliding their lips together and licking inside his hot wet mouth, Louis whines his nipples scraping against the silk of his gown itching to be free and have something probably Harry's Mouth on it. The alpha sensing his discomfort pulls the dress off his upper body freeing his tiny breast and squeezing them with his hands, he rubs the tips of the nipples before pulling off Louis' mouth and kissing all the way until he's taken one of the breast in his mouth, sucking on it.

Louis shudders and comes, tiny cock dribbling and shooting white cum all over his dress that covered his cute little prick.

Harry smirks and thrusts roughly in his boy's hole until his knot pops up and locks them both.

"My beautiful baby girl. Love you so much." He breathes and Louis moans softly slumping down on Harry's chest, "Thank you alpha."

Harry kisses his hair before adjusting them in a way that's more comfortable and then takes off.

They get their McDonald's takeout with the beta at the register eyeing them with shocked face and when Harry smirks while she splutters and hands him the his card back.

When they reach home as in Harry's place, his knot has went down and the omega is whining and purring in his neck licking at Harry's mating gland and filling the car with their scents.

"Let's get you in the shower, omega." Louis whines and pulls back from his neck before kissing his alpha, "Cover me with your scent, please." He whispers and Harry happy to oblige drapes his suit jacket which was the only thing that wasn't wrecked over his frame. Once they both got out Louis' snuggling closer to his warmth.

Harry scoops him in his arms holding the omega of who was latched on to him like a koala.

*****

"Baby, I was thinking of buying us a new place." Harry mumbles when they are laying in bed, freshly out of the shower (Where Harry had eaten his omega out and got himself a handjob that resulted in him picking Louis up and knotting him against the wall itself), Louis looks up with wide blue eyes, "I-Us?"

"Hmm... you know when we mate I'm not staying in this penthouse. I want to have us a home. With gardens and stuff." Louis giggles and nods, "Okay okay I'd like that. Also, it's totally up to you if you want to do this or not, either way I'm yours you know. But I've heard that in your pack, or your specie it's a tradition of sorts where soon to be mates have to perform a ritual, it consists of tasting each other's blood like a small drop. Strengthens the bond and mates the couple for life." He whispers in awe.

Harry hums, "I didn't think you'd want that." The omega frowns, "I want that. With you."

"Alright baby, anything for you. My mum wants to meet you, I think we should go to my kingdom? What do you say?" Louis squeals. "Really?"

"Yes!" Louis giggles and hugs him tighter,

"I'm nervous to meet your people." He admits playing with Harry's curls. "They're going to love you. You'll capture their hearts exactly the way you did mines, you beautiful omega." Louis blushes and accepts the kiss on his eyelids.

So I do sense that this is getting progressively boring hence why there'll only be a chapter left to have this book completed.

Next is going to be the last chapter of the book which might or might not have multiple skips in it about their future and pups and stuff.