Thanksgiving day

Today was Thanksgiving and bakugou woke up pretty little to day. So Todoroki was try to think of things his little would eat.

" Do you think Mac n cheese?" Todoroki asks kirishima who was helping Sato cook along with bakugou. "Definitely and mash potatoes." "Ok I think we have enough food options for him I just hope he is still little by dinner time. It will make trying to get him to eat a lot easier." Roki says. "Yep!" Sato declares.

Sato had been cooking for about 30 minutes now and gad just started on the green beans and stuffing.
______________________________________

Todoroki gose to his room to get his baby up from his nap and ready to go. "Honey it is time to get up we have to go help Sato with Thanksgiving dinner." Bakugou stretchs and gets up and is about to go to the kitchen when his caregiver stops him. "Baby you are still in bed clothes we have to change you." Bakugou nods and lays down on the bed.

Todoroki grabs a t-shirt and shorts with a pull up. He changes bakugou. Todo picks suki up and heads to the kitchen.

"He is here!" Kaminari says looking at bakugou and todoroki from his spot on the kitchen counter. Todoroki puts bakugo on the floor and as soon as he does the young blonde runs to the other side of the counter.

"Are you ready to help me make Mac n cheese?" Sato asks bakugou nods repeatedly. "Ok ok let's start."

¤after the food was done¤

"Let's get you a plate baby." Todoroki says grabing a plastic plate for his little.

The rest of the day when by pretty normal after dinner Todoroki changed bakugou back in bed clothes and the class watched a movie. Bakugou fell asleep during it so roki put him in his room and hot ready for bed and both fell asleep cuddling

Words:322