The class knows

The morning started pretty normal but in started of a loud voice over the eircom "I need Ochako Uraraka and Izuku Midoriya in the office in 20 minutes!".

Todoroki got up knowing today was not going to be fun. Today he had to explain to the class what happened yesterday. Todo got up and went to the bathroom to brush his hair and teeth. When he was done. He left the bathroom and got his uniform on. Shoto looks over at the bed seeing a ash blonde curled up in the blanket. With a pacifier that had fell out around the time he fell asleep.

Todoroki went over to the blonde and started to wake him up. A long wine came from suki as he woke up. Todoroki looks down at the half awake blonde. "Helwo" Bakugou says still half asleep. Todoroki smiles and pick bakugou up and takes him to the bathroom. To brush his hair and help him brush his teeth.

Todoroki took bakugou back to the room and gets him dressed but not in the uniform because he know he will complain how uncomfortable it is. Todoroki grabs a hoodie and some sport shorts after Bakugou is all dressed Todoroki leans down to bakugou hight. "Hey baby do you want to walk or I can carry you?".

Bakugou looks at Shoto as he stands up. He makes grabby hands for him.

Todoroki picks him up but before they leave to grabs a small-ish bag for bakugous little space stuff. He sets bakugou on the bed for a second to pack the bag.

When he is done. Todoroki puts the bag on his shoulder and picks bakugou back up.

'In the common room' 'Kaminaris pov'

I was in the common room making some cereal. I had just got ready for school and a announcement goes over the eircom "I need Ochako Uraraka and Izuku Midoriya in the office in 20 minutes!"

20 minutes later deku and Uraraka come out of their dorms and head out the door. I had finished my cereal and todoroki comes out of bakugous dorm with the little blonde in hands.

"Hey little dude you ready for a fun day at school!" I says trying to cheer up bakugou. "Well this little one needs some food." Todoroki says placing bakugou on the counter and starts to make him some toast.

"Kiwi!" Bakugou says and points to the door way. I look over and see kirishima walk though the door. Kirishima turns to look at who is in the kitchen. He sees bakugou and walks over.

"So I am going to just go out on a limb here and say baku-bro is a little?" Kirishima says looking at Todoroki then me. I nod looking back at suki and smiling. He smiles to. "How are you today bud?" Kiri says looking at him "Gowd" Bakugou says excitedly.

Kirishima pratily dies of cuteness. "Ok food is ready." Todoroki says.

Suki eats and todoroki grabs his bag and I ask if Kirishima wants to carry him he seemed super excited about it and agreed.

(At school. Mr. Aizawas class room) no one pov

The group walk in the class Kirishima carrying bakugou , Kaminari carrying  his and kiri bags and todoroki carrying bakugous bag.

No one was in the class room besides Mina and sero. As soon as bakugou saw Mina he yelled "Mimi!" Kirishia put him down and bakugou ran to Mina hugging her

"Hey baku-babe how you this morning?" Mina asks looking at the blonde in front of her. "Gowd how awe you?" Bakugou asks innocently. "I am going great thank you for asking." Mina answers.

Bakugou smiles at the the pink skined girl in front of him.

Soon after Aizawa walks in and goes over to the blonde he sets down in one of the seats and looks at katsuki. "Hey bud you excited to see all your friends?" Aizawa asks the excited and hyper ash blonde. "Yes!" Says proudly.

Aizawa turns to Todoroki. "Do you now what age he is?" Aizawa asks. Todoroki shakes his head no but walks over the bakugou. "Hey angel may I ask. How old are you?" Todoroki asks with a smile. Bakugou holds up five fingers very proudly. "Wow! Your getting so big!" Kaminari says smiling brighter than ever

Aizawa ones again turns to face Shoto. "He is probably going to get younger as more people he doesn't know come in." Aizawa says before going to his desk and crawling in his yellow sleeping bag. Todoroki looks back at suki with a small smile on his face.

Soon more people come in first it is Sato, momo , tsuyu , jiro and so forth. When momo and tsuyu came in and made slight glances and bakugou he got nervous and started to go younger be coming more clingy and todoroki gave him his pacifier so he didn't cry when deku came in. But Todoroki about punched deku when he came in because I went a little something like this.

20 minutes ago.

Todoroki was talking to bakugou when Iida came over. "Hello Todoroki I have heard about the few problems Midoriya had started and wanted to tell you that in about five minutes he will be in class. I just wanted to tell you just in case he said something." Iida said helpfully.

"Thank you Iida." Todoroki said looking down at bakugou. "What do we say suki?" Bakugou looks up at the two teenage boys. "Thawk you!" Bakugou says cheerfully. Iida nods and walks to his seat.

Todoroki puts the pacifier in his baby mouth and picks him up and bakugou puts him head on todo shoulder. He almost falls asleep but then he hears dekus voice and todoroki tense up. He looks up and looks beside him. As deku sees him he says.

"Fucken baby."

Todoroki immediately looks to his side and covers bakugou ears and soon says "Can you for once shut the fuck up!" And Midoriya just stares at the duo haired boy until Kaminari walks over and takes the sleeping ash blonde to the dorms.

'Kaminaris pov'

As I pick bakugou from Todorokis arms I flip deku off as we leave I hear Todoroki start to talk about what happened yesterday.

When me and suki get to the the dorms he is already awake and hungry so I set him in the common room and go the the kitchen to make lunch.
'About 2-3 hours later. School is over'

Bakugou had played after lunch and took another nap. But when the class came back he got excited because most of them asked to play with him.

Of course he said yes and explained the game he was playing some game with some of the pro heros and some villains. I laugh when I heard that kiri was a villain in an instant I look at him and say "That's not very manly kiri!" I say dieing of laughter. And what I assume that the class talk went well.

But I know as soon as bakugou is big again there is going to be some questions.

Words:1193