Party and Uraraka

Bakugou and todoroki walks in the common rooms and before suki notices it the class (-deku) jumps out of their hiding places and yells "Welcome home Bakugou!"

Bakugou finches slightly but even tho he has a big smile on his face.

Bakugou walks over to kirishima who is in the kitchen getting food. "Hi shitty hair!" Bakugou says surprisingly calm. "Oh hey baku-bro how are you doing?" Kirishima asks looking at bakugou "Good actually how about you?" Bakugou responses grabbing a mini sandwich off the counter.

"Ok we all where pretty worried when you got kidnapped." Kirishima says scratching the back of his head. "Ya I know but don't worry I'm good. I'm glad to be home." Bakugou says giving kiri a reassuring smile.

Bakugou and Kirishima wak to the common room and sat down on the couch Kirishima was beside Kaminari and bakugou was beside Todoroki the four are talking about hero training, what they are going to do over winter break and just random stuff.

"Hey suki what are you going to do for winter break?" Kaminari asks looking at bakugou stopping the other conversation between bakugou Todoroki and Kaminari. "O-oh well I haven't really thought about it but probably I will just stay here over winter break. My home situation it not pretty good." Bakugou says looking at Todoroki then Kaminari.

About a hour gose by.
Uraraka pov

'Ugh I hate katsuki I just don't get why he is so perfect! Wait I can just go in to him room and find something that would ruin him!' I think

I go over to the kitchen. Surprisingly no one is in there they are all in the common room. I sneaked upstairs to where the dorms are I go along the doors look at the names. 'Kaminari. Kirishima. Sero. momo. Mina. Deku. Todoroki and BAKUGOS.'

I twist the doorknob and it is locked so I go over to Todorokis doorband twist it and surprisingly it opened.

I head inside and I immediately go to the door that connects the two dorms. I open the door and go in nothing is really out of place. But I look around anyway I find nothing except a small blade from an pencil sharpener. I don't think much about it and continue looking I look in to closet and when I open the doors I see some onesies some that are pastel and some that are like dinosaur themed I look around the closet and see and box that says 'little stuff' I put the box out of the closet and open it up.

I set there in shock as I look in the box. Pull out one of the pacifiers and a toy, I examine the two items and set the pacifier and toy down to my side and slide the box of the side as well and begin to look in the closet once more.
(PS: Uraraka does not find any pull ups or any thing like that. They keep all of that kind of stuff I Todorokis closet just in case.)

I don't find any thing else so I grab the pacifier and toy and head down stairs.

Bakugous pov

I was talking to todo when Uraraka came in with one of my pacis and one of toys on each hand I look at sho with a shocked expression and back at Uraraka. She had said something and now everyone was looking at either me or her. I could feel tears at the brim of my eyes so I got up and ran.

When I did I heared Kaminari yelling and someone get up and come after me.

I got to my room and looked around the room to see that my closet was open and my little box was out I walked to my bed and curled up in to a ball. After a few seconds I hear a small knock on my door I just look I don't say anything I just stare at the door. The door open and todoroki comes in. "Hey princess are you ok?" He asks looking around the room when he saw the box out of its place you could tell he was mad. But he went over to me and sat down we just sat there and cuddled.

No ones pov. Back in the living room

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Kaminari yells at Uraraka every one stearing some even left.

2 hours later

The fighting ended an hour ago and almost everyone was in there room. Todoroki was on the couch with Kaminari.

They where just taking while bakugou plays with some of his toys on rug. It was simi quite until the front door opened. Todoroki looked to see who it was and it was the one and only Aizawa.

Aizawa walks over to the small blonde on the floor. "Hey buddy did some one hurt your feelings." Aizawa says in a soft tone. "Mhm" suki says looking and Aizawa. "Can you tell me who hurt your feelings?" Aizawa says starting in the same tone as before. "Uwaraka" Bakugou say now looking and the floor. Aizawa nods and gets up and walks out the door.

Todoroki and Kaminari go back to talking and bakugou gose back to playing with his toys.

Words: 888