LOV

'4 hours before the kidnapping'

"Baby you have to get up we have school." Todoroki says trying to convince the blonde to get up.

"But I don't want tooo!" Bakugou says. But after the two going back and forth  Bakugou finally gets up and gets dressed in his uniform.

Bakugou and todoroki walk down stairs to the kitchen to see 1\4 of the class there really it is only. Sato, the baku-squad, and deku. Today deku was allowed to go back to class but was instructed to stay away from bakugou. "Hey baku-bro!" The red head yelled from his place on the couch. Bakugou walked over to the common room and sat on the couch in-between Mina and sero. "Hey dude how you this morning?" Sero asks looking at suki.

"Good I guess." Bakugou says still tired. When Bakugou says the Todoroki walks over to the classroom room. "Ya and it took me 20 minutes to get you out of bed." Todoroki says laughing as he sets down on the floor in front on the couch.

Bakugou just glares at the duo haired boy. While in the background was a green haired boy who was laughing at something? "Oi nerd what the hell you laughing at?!" Bakugou says in a slightly more mean tone.

"Well 'KAcChAn' the thought of you not becoming a hero just fills me with joy." Deku says in a confident yet rude tone. Todoroki steps in after he sees the look on katsukis face. The look of anger but sadness consumes the anger."Midoriya stop! I thought you learned to not talk to katsuki!" Todoroki says with a warning tone.

The conversation made the group awkward and the angry silence between Deku and Todoroki was not helping so Sato called everyone to eat. "Ok! Breakfast is done!" As Sato said that sleepy teenagers start to come out of their rooms.

'1 hour later (everyone is in class now)' '3 hours before the kidnapping'

Aizawa was rambling on about some camp or something everyone was interested and listening except suki. He was lost in thought.

"Bakugou!" Aizawa says trying to get the boys attention. Bakugou snapped out of his train of thought and looks at aizawa who is now back to teaching the class.

After class which was about a hour it was lunch.

"FINALLY IT IS LUNCH!" Kaminari yells while practically running to the lunchroom. "Kaminari slow down you might run in to som-!" Mina shouts but Kaminari had already ran in to someone and the someone was no other then Ochako Uraraka and Izuku Midoriya. "O-oh sorry I didn't mean t-to bump in to y-you." Kami says nervously. "Oh it is ok Kaminari you didn't mean to." Uraraka says calming Kaminaris nerves and at that the two walk away.

After that the baku-squad and todoroki head to the lunchroom. It wasn't that interesting just the usual Kaminari and kirishima making jokes and bakugou and todoroki making a few comments hear and there but that was it.

After lunch was present mics class which was also mostly boring but after that was training which as bakugous personal favorite.

"KAMINARI VS BAKUGO" Aizawa announces. The two starts the fight but mid way in to it some unexpected guests show up.

The kids are separated in to groups of three so no one is separated. Bakugou was with todoroki and Kaminari.

"Hey todo do you have my bag for after I have a feeling this will be a stressful fight?" Bakugou asks. "Ya. Do you want to hold it or me?" Todoroki asks with hopeful eyes "I will. Thank you love." At that todoroki hands the bag and the fight starts.

The treo was fighting Mr. Compress and twice. Twice had made a copy of bakugou and took the original.Neither of the other two noticed until Mr. Compress and twice was gone and the fake bakugou disappeared.