chapter 7 *how to take care of a child*

harry and robin were alone today. roy and danny had decided to go out and have a father and son day. robin and harry were both in the living room. "hey harry do we have anything happening today?" robin asks. "um no. we don't got anything planned." robin sighed. "i wish we had a child" but then a baby bottle with legs and arms showed up. it started singing about how to take care of a child. then robin noticed the creepy baby doll in his hands and drops it. then the baby bottle got super angry. "NO!! NOW YOUR CHILD IS DEAD!!! WERE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!?!?" then everything glitched and robin was alone and breastfeeding a creepy baby doll. "what the heck?!?!" robin once again drops the baby and the baby bottle gets even more angry. he starts yelling so much at robin that he even starts crying. but then the baby bottle is smashed to pieces by danny. "o-oh danny thank god!" robin said wiping the tears. but then danny swinged the hammer he had at robin.

________________________________

robin woke up in a cold sweat. he felt around not knowing where he was. then he saw harry sleeping next to him. robin took deep breaths to calm himself. he got up and checked dezzies room and she was sleeping in her crib. "why did i have that horrible nightmare?"

I'm sorry its short guys but this was an idea from mrplaguey so- anyway see you next time my little foxes!