chapter one *forgiveness*

the nightmare was finally over. harry was sitting in his big green chair. robin was sitting in his rocking chair watching danny. and danny sat on his chair staring at the floor. then there was a knock on the door. "i will get it" danny said so he could have some excuse to do something else. he got up and opened the door and backed up. his father, roy, was standing there holding a paper. it said "I'm sorry for the things i did. i wasn't right in the head and it was wrong, can you forgive me?" roy wanted forgiveness. harry got up and went behind danny and read the note. "you want us to forgive you!? if you think we are gonna forgive you you have another thing com-" danny quickly interrupted him. "i forgive you!" danny ran up to roy and hugged him. roy hugging back. harry stood there shocked. "danny how can you forgive him after all hes done to yo-" danny shushed him. "there are things you don't know about harry. bad things." danny went back to hugging roy. robin was watching the whole time and finally got up and went over to harry. "what do we do? kick him out?" robin whispered to harry, harry sighed. "if you want you can stay. but if ANYTHING, happens. I'm kicking you out. understood?" harry said sounding very sturn and angry. roy just nodded. "come on dad you can stay in my room with me!" danny said taking roys hand and dragging him upstairs. "are you sure your making the right choice harry?" robin said holding harrys hand. "idk robin.. i really don't know..."

and that is the end of chapter one! please tell me any ideas you have, and i didn't really add the teachers to the meeting the characters chapter but they will be in this! anyway see you next time my little foxes!