chapter 15 *back into the reflection.*

do you guys like my danny cosplay? it was sad to wash all my hard work off but maybe ill do a cosplay again sometime- 

anyway onto the story

danny closed the door behind him. he could hear some yelling coming from behind the door, probably just roy acting. "oh dear are you okay? did he hurt you?" lesley said running over to danny. "i-im fine he tried to take me somewhere but i punched him and ran away" "oh good. you cant trust that awful man he's just crazy. now... you wanted this?" lesley took a book out from her wacky jacket and blowed dust off going into dannys face. she handed him the book. danny looked at the book, it had the same weird symbols as he had made before. "did i?" danny asked making lesley laugh again "you are just too funny!" "run along now, you've got plenty of reading to do" she said looking at the book. "cant i stay here with you?" danny wanted to try and find his dad again. "no no.." she said. "YOUR NOT MY REAL SON!" she said sounding very angry making danny back up a little. "hehe. only joking." she said as her mood quickly changed from angry to happy. "you don't belong up here." "and I'm sure your going to want to show your friends arent you?" danny looked down at the book and nodded. "off you pop." danny walked away and shut the door behind him. 

lesleys expression became annoyed and angry as soon as danny was gone. she took a key and opened the door and went up the stairs to see roy sitting next to the machine. "what did you tell him." lesley wasn't asking she was demanding an answer. "he punched me before i could even tell him squat." roy said annoyed sitting there on the floor plugging his bleeding nose. "he hit you pretty hard aye? i didn't know he could be so strong." lesley said sitting next to roy. "yep. another bruise to add to the multiple bruises you gave me." roy said looking anywhere but at lesley. "dear you cant still be mad can you? you know i could never kill you." "BUT YOU ALMOST DID!" roy said standing up and walking downstairs. "dear where are you going?" lesley said getting up and following roy. "id rather be down there with my friends then with you." he said slamming the door and going downstairs.

"and what about danny?" robin asked pointing at a picture of danny before the door opened and danny stood there book in his hand. "guys? whats happening?" danny said confused as the lights were off. "there you are! greedy battery hogger!" robin said running up to danny. "no wait there's something i need to show you!!" danny yelled while robin forcefully took half of dannys overauls off and opened the battery hatch and took them out and switched them with electracy. 
danny screamed in agony as he was sent back to being nothing but a reflection. then normal danny was back and roy was hovering over him and robin. "o-oh roy! th-this isn't wha-what it looks like!!" robin said knowing that roy was mad at robin. roy just stared at robin. danny stood there holding the book. roy took it and red through it. "whats in there danny??" "uh i... i dont know..." "your a fool robin." roy whispered while looking through the book. everyone stood there and roy eyed the shredder.

alright guys. does roy

A. destroy the book and continue to let lesley control the world.

or

B. tells robin about everything and tries to find a way to escape from lesley

its your choice. you decide their fate.