" Let's forget all about that for now..." He murmured, his deep voice sending shivers down her spine. " You're here for another reason, aren't you?"

        " Yes..." She gulped, looking away. The initial fear gone, she sounded breathless. She wrapped her hands around herself, she'd never been so out of control before. He lowered himself till he was eye level with her, his gaze holding hers.

        " Unless you don't want to... Of course." He added. Her eyes flared, indicating her refusal. Can she really refuse him? She wondered. Already, her body was already craving his touch.

       " I-i don't think that would be necessary..." she whispered, feeling shy. She stared at him, subconsciously wetting her lips. His eyes darkened at the action.

       " I'll take that as a yes..." Before the words left his mouth completely, his lips met hers, enveloping her in a soft, sensual kiss. Her eyes closed as quickly it widened, a sigh leaving her lips as she leaned in, letting him wrap his around her body. Instantly, he lifted her up from the ground, his huge hands firmly placed at her small waist. Her robe fell to the ground and she was just clad in her nightgown. Her hands stayed on his shoulders,  letting him kiss her the way he wanted.

     Raw heat burned through her as they pressed their bodies together, She found herself returning his kisses, whatever she was doing. Out of breath, she pulled away from him, drawing air to her oxygen-deprived lungs as she gazed into his desire-filled eyes. Why is he so beautiful? Her body thrumming with anticipation, she could barely think straight.

     Her brain had shut down, every cell in her body tingling, toes curling and veins ringing. He carried her to the bed, his smoldering gaze giving her shivers. Dropping her gently, he removed the rest of clothes till just he was just clad in a loincloth and Maya could see the outline of his engorged phallus. She swallowed, her mind hazy with desire. He soon joined her, the bed dipping with his weight.

Dexter resumed kissing her, letting her get familirized with him before heating things up. He soon became greedy, taking everything she had to offer and demanding more. Already his hands had pulled of her nightdress—when that happened she didn't know— and she was naked under him.

    Fingers teased her aroused nipples and she let out a gasp, arching her back. It only caused him to tease her more. She let out an strangled moan before reaching up to grab his head, pulling him closer,her fingers buried in his soft curls.

     Maybe it was because of what had happened earlier today, maybe it was because of their unexpected reunion, but there was a desperate need to get lost in themselves and they did, kissing and touching every part that was available in a frenzy, their sweat-slicked bodies plastered together.

     Even as she felt inundanted by him, a part of her felt he hadn't really unleashed his desires on her yet. He rised above her, his usually bright grey eyes darkened by desire till they were almost black. He was way larger than her, his aura dominating. Then why did he feel so small

        " Dammit!" He cussed, his voice husky,

        Her guess was confirmed when he pulled away, their bodies seperating. A pained whimper tore from her mouth and she reached her hands to him, trying to draw him back to her. He caught her hands in his, kissing the fingers one after the other even as he stared at her, hsi gaze sexy.

       " Not tonight..." He stated, his breath uneven. " You're exhausted." He kissed her forehead then, "get your rest."

         Maya paused, surprised. She didn't feel tired. If anything, she wanted him to finish with her. Dexter didn't share the same sentiment as pulled away completely, leaving her bereft.