𝟳-𝟲

𝟳-𝟲8th of June 2012Karasuno High Gym» 𝗡𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 «ノミネート

𝟳-𝟲
8th of June 2012
Karasuno High Gym
» 𝗡𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 «
ノミネート

𝟳-𝟲8th of June 2012Karasuno High Gym» 𝗡𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 «ノミネート

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

Quiet murmurs of first years echo through the hallway. The entire area designated to the first years of Karasuno High had come to a standstill ever since a certain third-year came wandering in.

Kiyoko Shimizu.

All eyes were on the gorgeous girl as she drifted through the clearing hall, searching for a specific face. The boys' faces were red with awe and love, the girls' faces one and the same.

Kiyoko didn't seem to mind, or take notice of the uproar she was causing. Her hands clutched onto the papers she held and her glasses glinted with the artificial ceiling light shining down.

"Who's that!?" One boy would exclaim quietly, his eyes wide and his jaw agape as he watched the girl.

"Is she a third year?" Another student would whisper.

"She's so pretty!" A girl gasps, grinning widely at the beacon of beauty and light.

The numerous students watch on, eager to find out why Kiyoko had graced them with her presence. Just who was lucky enough to cause the woman of every man and woman's dreams to come searching for them?

Well... the answer came through in the melodic, velvety voice of (Y/N) Takeda. "Kiyoko... It's wonderful to see you!" She smiles sweetly, sending out another wave of gasps through the first years.

It was a revolutionary day. Two of the hottest girls at Karasuno, and maybe the World, were talking to one another. The hallway was completely silent now, all eyes and ears on the two beauties.