𝟰-𝟱

𝟰-𝟱11th of May 2012Karasuno High Dormitory 1» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 «満月が来る

𝟰-𝟱
11th of May 2012
Karasuno High Dormitory 1
» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 «
満月が来る

𝟰-𝟱11th of May 2012Karasuno High Dormitory 1» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 «満月が来る

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

The sunset light cast over the afternoon. Nekoma's bus had arrived, and the boys were loading their things on. Karausno watched, some with deep sadness, others with inspiration, and some with no feeling at all.

Yamamoto and Tanaka cried as they shook each other's hands. (Y/N) spoke with Kenma and Hinata, Kageyama watched them angrily, Inuoka and Shibayama watched (Y/N) with hearts in their eyes, and Yaku and Kai scolded them.

Kuroo approached the girl, and smiled down at her, "I'll miss you~" He bent down slightly to match her height, and she rolled her eyes.

"I'll miss you too," She smiled at him, and he widened his eyes, "But not that much, in all honesty, if you didn't have my number I wouldn't have remembered you,"

He gasped dramatically, and yet his reaction was real. "Really..?" He pouted. She shook her head and laughed at his ridiculous face.

"Quit acting like a child, you're graduating high school this year. I was joking anyway, I could never forget you Kuroo-san~" she purred at him. He smirked and stood up straight.

"You know what? Call me Tetsuro!" He put his hands on his hips, and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Are you sure? I mean we barely know eachother-" She began.

"Well then, we should get to know each other," He winked at her, "I'll call you sweetheart~"

(Y/N) shook her head with a smile before turning to Kenma, whom Hinata had already left. "You're really something else," She said to him, he managed to avoid any form of eye contact with her, and just simply nodded.