𝟭-𝟭

1-12nd of May 2011Okami Junior High» Endings and Beginnings «終わりと始まり

1-1
2nd of May 2011
Okami Junior High
» Endings and Beginnings «
終わりと始まり

1-12nd of May 2011Okami Junior High» Endings and Beginnings «終わりと始まり

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

She let out a quiet yawn. The teacher continued to speak and scrape the chalk across the blackboard, her eyes traced the white stroke of the dust that scarred the board, and her head was blank with no hopes of information getting in.

Her eyelids continued to droop, her eyes strayed away from the board and to the workbook in front of her. She twirled her pencil around, studying her art from head to toe. The end of the pencil was brought to her mouth, where she gently bit it.

She looked back up to the increasingly dull words the teacher spoke. His itchy, black beard rose and sunk as his red chin bounced with the words.

The girl sunk in her chair, her page now full of art. She studied it, a small smile playing on her dewy lips as pride sought out. "Hey, (Y/N)," An aggravating voice beckoned her. She cared not to turn her head, so instead, she glanced to her side to see the boy.

Her gorgeous eyes made contact with captivating ones, the blue pupils peered at her inquisitively "You look awful," The boy smirks, she took no note of his appearance, just watching as his mouth shaped the jerkish words he spoke.

"I doubt that. I never look awful," She assured the boy, before looking back at her work. His eyes looked down at her page in surprise, but they soon turned to their natural state at the sight of no writing, only doodles.

"It will always amuse me how you got into this school," He sighs, placing his elbow on his wooden desk. His cheek found its way into his hand as he stared at the girl, "God you are beautiful,"

She ignores his flirtatious efforts, her dislike for the boy showing clearly. She sat with her leg over the other, it would leave a mark, but it was comfortable for now.