𝟲-𝟱

𝟲-𝟱6th of June 2012Sendai City Gym» 𝗧𝗼𝗿𝘂 𝗢𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝗶𝘀 𝗡𝗼 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗴𝘆 «及川徹は天才ではない

𝟲-𝟱
6th of June 2012
Sendai City Gym
» 𝗧𝗼𝗿𝘂 𝗢𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝗶𝘀 𝗡𝗼 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗴𝘆 «
及川徹は天才ではない

𝟲-𝟱6th of June 2012Sendai City Gym» 𝗧𝗼𝗿𝘂 𝗢𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝗶𝘀 𝗡𝗼 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗴𝘆 «及川徹は天才ではない

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

I met Tobio Kageyama when we were four years old. So, 11 years ago.

He's almost unrecognisable from how he was back then. But I guess that's just a part of growing up, huh?

Kageyama had always held a deep love for volleyball, even at the age of four. I remember the first time he came in with his grandfather and Miwa, nobody could get the ball out of his hands.

How did I remember that? Even if it was so long ago?

Well, I didn't have much else of a childhood to remember.

My childhood isn't the topic of this, however. Instead, it's about Kageyama.

His grandfather... that's right! Kazuyo Kageyama, what a jolly man he was. He always had a warming smile on his face and treated me as if I was his own granddaughter.

He was the first one to recognise me, to congratulate me. Of course, my father didn't intentionally ignore me, but he was too busy in court with my mother.

Maybe that's why I liked volleyball so much... It just feels like whenever I'm on the court, then the only thing I have to worry about is keeping that ball off the ground, and all of my other thoughts just simply...

Melt away.

Cheesy, right? I know, but I can't help it.

Oh! Sorry about that, I didn't mean to make this a pity party.

Back to the topic of Kageyama, we were great friends. On the topic of relationships, we actually had a fake wedding one time. With the members of our local volleyball club acting as our guests.