𝟲-𝟲

𝟲-𝟲6th of June 2012Sendai City Gym» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗲𝘄 «少数精鋭

𝟲-𝟲
6th of June 2012
Sendai City Gym
» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗲𝘄 «
少数精鋭

𝟲-𝟲6th of June 2012Sendai City Gym» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗲𝘄 «少数精鋭

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

"(Y/N)!!"

Her voice was always such a comforting feeling, hearing her call my name over and over was all I needed.

Her smile was another thing. Such a pure, happy smile. Dad says I got it from her, and I wouldn't stop myself from believing him.

My heart warmed at the thought of that bright smile. It's a nice feeling, isn't it? To be loved. An unconditional mother's love is the best thing for a growing child.

And my mother's love had conditions. Many of them.

It was confusing for little me to see my mother turn on me. I hadn't done anything. I was a kid, so of course I hadn't done anything.

And yet I got the brunt of it.

That's why it felt so weird coming back to Japan, coming back to my dad. He was a stranger. I hate to say it, but it's true.

Hell, for the first few years in Tokyo, I called him nothing but Ittetsu. I love my dad, but I just didn't know him.

And I didn't know my mum either.

They were both strangers to me, strangers who took care of me. Dad did it unconditionally and he actually tried, mum just... fed me.

Like a pet, one you don't want anymore but know you can't get rid of it.

The older I got, the more I realised this. And still, there was still that little girl in me that waited for my mother's text. Waited for her words of praise, of affection. Waited for a hug, a kiss.