𝟳-𝟭

𝟳-𝟭6th of June 2012Sendai City Gym» 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗢𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱! «お誕生日おめでとう、オニオンヘッド!

𝟳-𝟭
6th of June 2012
Sendai City Gym
» 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗢𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱! «
お誕生日おめでとう、オニオンヘッド!

𝟳-𝟭6th of June 2012Sendai City Gym» 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗢𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱! «お誕生日おめでとう、オニオンヘッド!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

"How..." Her shaky voice sighed in the stiffening air. The bench suddenly felt that little bit colder against her warm body, her hands tightly clenched against her notes as she studied each and every one of them; trying to find out what she had done wrong.

Her face was scrunched as she searched. Searched for any note that may have been off, may have caused Karasuno their loss. After years at Okami, (Y/N) hadn't had to face defeat. Especially up against her own plans that the boys had leaned on.

If it was her notes, then their loss was her fault. (Y/N)'s fault. It was always her fault.

The bottom of (Y/N)'s lip trembled as she continued to rapidly search, her pages almost tearing off at the roughness they were turned. Her breath was heavy as she heard movement around her that soon stopped in front of her.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-" (Y/N) began to shake, shutting her notebook and bowing her head to whoever was in front of her.

It was all over. She'd be cut off, just like at Okami.

Just like at Okami.

"You didn't make a mistake. None of us made a mistake, so no apologising," The worn version of Daichi's voice boomed from in front of her. (Y/N) narrowed her eyes that peered at her notebook.

What the hell did he mean she didn't make a mistake? She couldn't even help the boys in their time of need, her notes didn't help, and she provided them with fake confidence.