𝟰-𝟰

𝟰-𝟰10th of May 2012Karasuno High» 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗡𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗿𝘆 «意地悪だが必要

𝟰-𝟰
10th of May 2012
Karasuno High
» 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗡𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗿𝘆 «
意地悪だが必要

𝟰-𝟰10th of May 2012Karasuno High» 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗡𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗿𝘆 «意地悪だが必要

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

The pain banged into her head constantly, she moaned in pain; she then opened her eyes to see she was lying on the floor, and her father and Kiyoko were crouching over her.

"She's awake!" Takeda exclaimed, Kiyoko nodded and the two helped her sit up.

As she sat up, she noticed her entire fan club waiting in the distance, she waved at them and they all started happily crying that she was okay. "Oh god, my head... what happened?" She groaned.

"You were hit in the head by a volleyball, causing you to fall to the floor and hit your head. You've been unconscious for an hour." Kiyoko informed (Y/N). She gaped in shock.

"Holy shit! Is the game over?" She asked.

"Well, yes but also no," Her father replied, "Hinata-san has requested numerous rematches. But ultimately Nekoma won,"

"I thought they would," She sighed, "Where is everyone now?"

"They are cleaning the gym," Takeda answered, "But I don't think it's wise to"

However, he was cut off by (Y/N) standing up. "Please sit down (Y/N), I don't want you to hurt yourself again," Kiyoko stood up and held (Y/N)'s shoulders.

"No... I'm fine, I want to help," She slurred her words; her head aching hard, "I don't understand why I was out for so long, or why my head hurts so much..."

"Well, Tanaka-san carried you out, and he smacked your head on the door on the way so..."

"And you failed to mention that!?" She cried.