"What?" Venus raised her brows with a serious expression. "You don't want to eat again? Do you think that you get to choose here?"

"I'm not choosing. I'm just not eating it" Pearl answered with those daring eyes of hers that only provoked Venus even more.

Venus lifted the corner of her lip into a smirk as she reached a hand towards Pearl. She curled her index finger around the dog collar, pulling it harshly towards her. Their faces were now too dangerously close to each other. "Do you know what happens to disobedient pets like you?" She asked Pearl in a threatening manner as she lowered her hand to get a hold on the leash attached to the collar.

"Well, I'm not hungry. You can't force me to eat." Pearl gulped down dryly, feeling Venus' breathing against her face. Her own heart was accelerating from the sudden tension between them.

Venus stood up abruptly, pulling onto the collar aggressively, forcing Pearl to stand up as well. They were now facing each other while standing up. The strain between them became more intense. "I'm going to hurt you so that you won't dare to waste anymore food in this house." She spoke through gritted teeth as she took off the belt around her white pants.

Venus was resembling her own father somehow, and it was terrifying.

There was some fear showing in Pearl's eyes as she backed up a few steps, her back hitting against the stiff wall behind her. She knew that there was no escape. There was going to be another round of ruthless whips and screaming tonight and there was nothing she could do about it.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

The loud noise of the hairdryer resonated inside of Kai's bedroom. Paris was currently blow-drying her girlfriend's drenched hair after taking a shower with her a moment ago. She was standing up while Kai was sitting on the bed, letting her brush that long and soft black hair.

They were both only wearing their underwears, showing how comfortable and intimate they are around each other. These two were truly fond of one another despite of all the things that they have went through together.

Kai could only gaze up to contemplate Paris with those marble-blue eyes of hers that shimmered brightly just like silver. She was so in love with Paris that she couldn't take her eyes away from her. The way Paris' fingers ruffle through her hair was so relaxing. Being with her felt just like a dream. Moments like these were the ones that she treasured the most.

As for Parker, he was already in his own bedroom from the mansion. He was organizing the things he brought from the luggage, not really knowing where to place them since the room was enormous.

He was still trying to get used to the environment but he was definitely more relieved after talking to Paris. He could also tell that Kai was a good person even though they didn't converse much at the dining table, but her gentle smile could speak louder than a thousand words. Every time Kai looks at Paris is like she is fascinated by what its in front of her.

The noise of the hairdryer suddenly went off as Paris pulled down the switch. She placed the hairdryer down on the bed and with her other hand she held the side of Kai's face, stroking it with delicacy. "You know Kai, I feel so happy right now that I kind of wish for your hair to get wet again so that I can continue blow-drying it."

Kai let out a soft laugh hearing this, showing off her flawless teeth with a wide grin. "If you want to continue, then do it. I don't mind getting another head massage."

"I don't want to damage your hair with too much heat though." Paris said as she curled a finger around the thin strands of hair that Kai partially dyes white.