My lips lift and I take a little pleasure in taunting him a little, grazing my lips back and forth against his. Everest's lips turn up too until we're both smiling like idiots, just before I meet his lips with mine.

It feels like burning, kissing him. I want his fire to encompass everything around me. Destroy it all, if he must.

I whimper into his mouth and we break apart, just for him to swiftly pull off his t-shirt. He tosses it carelessly and I break away from his lips, just to take him in. Smooth, sculpted skin. Ridges along his stomach that I drag my fingers down. His breathing catches the lower I get, foreheads touching as we both watch.

"Can I-"

"Not if you want me to come." He breathes in the same breath he smashes his lips to mine, flipping us over until I'm beneath him. Everest's hands slide underneath my dress and I absorb the groan he lets out against me.

"Ev-" I gently buck my hips, my body's reaction at all the pleasure.

His cold hands slide up my thighs. I look down; the lace of the dress sits loosely around my hipbones, black panties that Everest's large hands edge towards. I have to look away, turning my face to the pillow.

"Lift up for me." He urges so I lift my hips, giving him access to slide the panties down. Before I can instinctively close my legs, Everest is quick to brace them apart, "No hiding."

I don't look at him, "Ev."

"I want to see all of you."

My thighs litter with goosebumps, my back arches a little and I'm starting to realise how needy my body's becoming for Everest Jones.

"Huh." I can hear his smirk, "So what was it that made you so wet? When I watched, or when I had you against the wall?"

I try to hide but my lips lift defiantly and I shake my head, "Neither."

"Oh?"

I turn to look at him, my hands above my head when I taunt, "It was all Ria."

He raises one arched eyebrow, standing tall above me laying beneath him. A small laugh bubbles from my chest and I watch the way his jaw ticks, only amusing me more. But my face falls when I watch him lower.

And not to my face.

"Wait-" My throat turns dry and he just lowers further, kissing my thighs, "Everest, what are you doing?"

"I'm planning on eating you out, sweetheart. But if you want," His hands start to rise to a certain, sensitive spot, "I'm sure Ria could do a better job of it."

I don't think I could speak if I tried. I stare down at him with my eyelashes fluttering and my chest paused. That smirk of his is knowing, and quite slappable but any thoughts of wanting to wipe it off are banished when he kisses me. There.

My legs shut so quickly but Everest anticipated it, yanking them open and baring myself for him with nowhere for me to go. He tests the waters, seeing how wide I can go and only stops when my thighs meet the mattress. Wide freaking open.

I think I'm gonna die. I don't see myself surviving-

My back arches from the mattress when he kisses me again. A small, delicate kiss. He stops entirely after that and slowly, I open my eyes in confusion. Just as I lift my head, his tongue flattens against me, hard.

I make an embarrassing, undecipherable nose, letting my head fall back on the bed. As soon as he hears it, he doesn't let up. Everest sucks on my most sensitive spot and my body curves with him. I cover my face, arms flung over my eyes because the indecency is making my skin hot.