500 Views Thanks

A little late with this story but I am writing this thanks. I can't wait to write more about this more free-format story, so much so, I decided to write a different thing for Black Clover. With such a vast cast soon to come, why not get to know some of the characters just a little bit better.

Note: When people are drawn into this place to answer these questions it'll happen within the time of the story, so it's September for them. Also, the answers are true but not the fact that the characters know of the Author or this place.

Welcome to the Elementist's Exquisite Questions. It is I, Author Man, here to bring you dear readers some answers from the cast in this story themselves. In front, I have the three Hage Brothers sitting down ready to hear the questions.

Roll call!

Asta!

"Yo! How's it going everyone?"

Yuno!

"Do I really have to be here?"

Y/n!

"Present and prepared!"

The Hage Brothers are up for questioning. Without further ado, Let's begin.

Question 1: When were you born?

"Staring off easy, huh?" Y/n asked as he cocked an eyebrow at their host.

This is our first time doing this, gotta ease them into it.

"That makes sense. Guess I'll start off. February 14th, at least that's what my grandma says."

"Ah, me and Yuno were found on the same day by Father. October 4th."

"That's not too far away, is it?" Y/n wondered aloud.

"You're right. I can't wait to celebrate with Sister Lily and the others!" Asta gained stars in his eyes as he was looking forward to the upcoming month.

Though Yuno pointed out something important. "How are you going to do that? We're all in different Squads so we might be busy." Asta quickly lost his high spirits after what Yuno said. That was an issue since someone might be out on a mission when the day comes around.

"Don't worry about that, I'll drag you guys back to Hage if I have to. Grandma says birthdays are too important to miss out on. And I don't think you want her to drag you again, Yuno, not after what happened three years ago."

The normally calm male shivered at the thought, as did the other two. Despite being in her fifties, fear was one of the many things she could still strike into people.

Question 2: What time of the day is best?

"Morning! You can get a whole lot done and still have some time left to do other things!" Asta clenched his fist in front of him.

"Night. It's calming and allows someone to think, especially when Asta yells."

"Hey! I don't yell that much!" Asta, quite literally, yelled in Yuno's ears.

"Probably... The afternoon, if I'm being honest. Something about the sun becoming so vibrant just feels nice, ya' know?"

Yeah, I get that. Next question.

Question 3: Any weird features or things you boys have/do?

"Yuno has a habit of saying things under his breath." Y/n mercilessly admitted as Yuno turned to him.

"An example would be when we were walking into the coliseum to take our Exams." Y/n continued as he smiled the entire time. "Wind Prince has done it numerous times, whether they're intended or not is something I have no clue of. He can say whatever he wants to, I won't mind."

"So you're fine with people knowing how one leg is shorter than the other."

"Oi, that's playing dirty, Yuno!" Y/n glared and pointed at the male from his seat.

"You said you wouldn't mind what I said, hypocrite."

Y/n opened his mouth to respond but turned and grunted. He was right and Y/n was a man of his word, no matter the circumstance.

What about you, Asta?

"Umm, I can do this." Asta then proceeded to bend his pointer finger all the way back, making it touch the back of his palm.

Impressive. Sickening, but impressive. Moving on.

Question 4: What would you say is your best quality?

"My determination to become the Wizard King! I know I'll do it!"

"The blacksmithing skills I learned from my grandma. Give me an order and I can forge it within a week, guarantee!"

"My magical power."

Alright, and we have time for one last question for you boys. I think we all know the answer to this question but let's ask it anyway.

Question 5: What's your dream?

The three boys didn't even need to look at each other to know what they were going to say. With their loudest voices, they all proclaimed together:

"To become the Wizard King!"

--

And that wraps up today's special chapter. I'd like to thank everyone who had read this series so far and I hope to keep entertaining you guys for many chapters to come. As you can see, this is different from the Ninjago thanks special chapter so you can expect something different for Fairy Tail as well. I'll probably update Fairy Tail with both the new story chapter, the thanks special, and the super cool chapter.

Comment here if you want to request a certain group of people or one specific to answer any questions. Also, comment the questions as well that'd you'd like to ask. I'm asking for a friend here.

Hope you awesome guys and gals stay safe, treat yourselves well, and have a Popper's day. Buh-bye!