Prologue

A locker could be visible as it was opened with one hand. Inside were a couple of glasses, one Jean jacket, a baseball hat, a smartwatch and a small mirror that was on the side of the locker door. Looking around the room The walls and ceiling had a colorful yet punk-like feel to it that made it stand out heavily from the outside world that was visible from a window inside the room. Using the other hand the unknown anthropomorphic jackal reached in for the Jean jacket and the baseball hat putting them both on with ease. Looking into the small mirror they appear to themselves as a reflection showing a clean light brown male jackal with turquoise eyes, a unique look for his species.

"Lucas! Can you hurry up? I'm in need of your assistance" a disembodied voice coming from down stairs yelled which led to the male Jackal wasting no time as he put on his jacket and hat, grabbed a pair of glasses and also his smartwatch and headed down stairs. "On my way dad" The male jackal replied pulling on his smartwatch while walking down the stairs making his way into a large garage area noticing different types of cars placed on Lifts to be focused on later. Walking on the other side of a vehicle he noticed another male jackal who was under the vehicle tightening some bolts. "Sorry Miller my Daddy-O had to get my work clothes on, but on the bright side though I may sure I wore the right ones this time" Lucas said to the other male jackal who came out from under the vehicle.

"I mean you're not wrong about that, but you didn't really have to be in a hurry to come down here Luke, I was just giving you a little heads up so you don't stand looking in the mirror all day like yesterday" Miller replied back getting up and walking over to the toolbox. "Well I have to look good for the customers," Lucas Said. "You say that like, being a mechanic is some kind of a clean job, which from how long I've had you experience this you know by now it's not, doing this is challenging enough, don't make it sound easy" Miller responded which Lucas gave him a slight smirk.

"I know dad, that's why I'm here we're in this together remember," Lucas replied making his dad smile "Man, your mother would be so proud of you helping out your old man" His dad said pulling his hand on his shoulder. "Anyways since you have some time before School I want you to do me a favor, you see those keys over there?" His dad asked him pointing at the keys. "Pretty much what you need me to do?" Lucas asked. "It's simple I'm gonna be under the vehicle, and all you have to do is when I give you the signal I want you to turn the car on" Miller explained.

"Ok sounds easy enough" Lucas said walking over to the table that laid the keys grabbing them. "Hey make sure you pay attention, you can't be too early or too late so be careful" Miller told him. "Yeah Dad I got this" Lucas replied as he got inside the car. Lucas's Dad went back under the vehicle as he tightened a few more screws again until he gave his son the signal. "Alright at the count of three. One! Two! Three!" With one good turn the vehicle managed to come alive once again as Lucas's father came back from under the car. "Perfect Son, I knew you still had good timing" Miller told his son who was getting out of the car. "Can't say it doesn't run in the family" Lucas replied throwing his dad the keys to the vehicle.

"Ha You're not wrong" Miller replied before noticing a gold SUV parked in front of the garage door. Coming out from the vehicle were two rhino bodyguards. One driving and the other carrying a handgun with a silencer attached to it. They both came out from the vehicle as the one on the other side opened up the back door to reveal a male bluebird wearing a stylish looking suit. "Oh Mr. Birdington, surprising to see you here earlier" Miller said. "Ah yes I came as early as possible to check on your progress, this is an emergency of course" Mr. Birdington responded as he straightened out his suit. "Fully aware Sir, as of now it has been a success just needs a few more tuneups and it's good to go" Miller explained to him as he is intrigued by the process.

"Good, hopefully you have it done by the time I recommend. My son needs it for his date as there planning on going to this year's concert in Safe Haven and she demands the best of luxury so hopefully what your doing to this vehicle makes it work better, remember Miller your payment is depending on this" Mr. Birdington said. "Yep again fully aware" Miller replied. Lucas checked the time to see that it was time to head out. "Hey dad I'm gonna get going I'm going to be late for school" Lucas said before heading outside. "Alright son, here take my car it will be easier for you to get there and remember to stay safe while driving" Miller said, throwing him his car keys. "Ok thanks dad" Lucas walked outside and headed to the parking lot getting into his dad's sports car and driving off to school.

Zoophobia: Beyond Visionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें