Chapter 32 - Soreness

Start from the beginning

I smiled feeling the heat rise to my cheeks.

My eyes caught Enzo's and I saw that he was texting away in his phone.

I started to record him. "Babe," I called and he hums. "Gimme kissy."

He reaches down and pecked my lips. "Love you."

"Love you too." He says before going back to his phone.

I smiled and stopped recording, posting the video on my IG story.

Looking back at Lorenzo, I realized that he's all dressed up as if he's going somewhere.

"Where are you going?" I asked getting up to do my morning routine in the bathroom.

Ow, ow, ow!

I might just give up on sex with Lorenzo if this is gonna forever be the result.

I haven't been at my house for a while so I haven't gotten a chance to do my skincare routine for days

"More than one places."

"You're leaving me?" I whined and started to brush my teeth.

"Naah tek long mon." He comes to the door.

You know, for a minute there I actually forgot about who he is and what he's capable of.

To be honest I'm a little scared about all of it.

Not of him what he...does.

It makes me agitated.

"Wah yaah think boh?"

I put on a smile. "Nothing important."

I finished up and went back in the room to have breakfast.

I'm so not getting up again. My vagina is killing me.

He crouches before me and grabbed the phone from my hands as soon as I picked it up. "Speak."

I sighed and set the tray aside.

"It's just that," I played with my fingers. "What if," I sighed.

"What if what?"

I swallowed.

"What if one day you go out there to do... whatever and never come back?" I looked at him.

"Nun a dat Princess." He held my face in his hand. "Yuh nuh need fi fret bout me, mi know how fi tek care a mi self."

I sighed.

"Taking all things into consideration, one day mi might nuh come back fi true..." I pushed his hands off my face and rolled my eyes.

"And saying makes me feel better?" I rasped.

"Allison relax nuh." He wrapped his arms around me. "Mi just a mek yuh know seh anything can happen."