Chapter 32 - Soreness

Start from the beginning

I kissed his cheek multiple times.

He squeezed my ass and I blushed.

"I still can't believe you did all this for me." I grasp my warm cheeks and looked at the scene before me.

"Well get used to it. Also," He reached into his pocket for his wallet and phone.

I stared at his handsome features as he fumbled with his wallet.

His long lashes fanned his cheeks at every blink.

His messy plaits were caught at the top of his head and his fade was neatly trimmed along with his beard.

He was so handsome.

My eyes caught his plump lips and they were just calling out to me like a slave to his master.

In my state like trance, I leaned forward and connected his lips with mine.

For a second he seemed taken aback but quickly return my kiss with as much need as I.

I melted at the feeling of his soft lips on mine and I immediately soaked.

Why does my body always respond like this when it comes on to Enzo?

I straddled him and he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him as our lips danced in harmony.

We fall back on the bed with our lips still joined.

I could feel his dick starting to rise beneath me as our tongues molded together.

The unsettled butterflies formed a knot in my stomach and my heart was pounding against my ribcage.

I rocked my hips on his bulge for friction.

I moaned at the sensation and got even wetter.

I did it again and he grips my ass with a groan.

Breaking apart for air, I trailed down to his neck and I hear him curse under his breath.

"Princess," He called out and I hummed in answer. "Yaah guh mek mi late."

I hummed again and trailed up back to his lips.

My tongue swirled with his and he flipped us over so that he was now hovering me.

I don't why I'm so horny and I out did myself last night.

I just can't get enough of Enzo.

He pulled away. "Aren't you sore?" He asked with heavy breathing.

I nodded and pulled him back down to my lips.

I reached my hands down to undo his belt.

He stopped me and pulled away. "Wah yah do?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" My voice came out hoarse.

"Like yuh actually waah guh pon bed rest."

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Please? Just the tip."

I pecked his lips.

He chuckles and pulled away. "Yuh waah sleep mon."

His phone starts ringing.

I sighed and reached for mine on the nightstand.

Guess we won't be having any hot sweaty sex this morning.

As Enzo spoke on the phone, I decided to do a boomerang of the gifts and the hotel room.

#spoiled.