You okay..?

Love you <3

~ Xiao POV ~

I changed and am now leaving this weird place, instead of finding out where I am instead I teleport. Once I am back at the Wangshuu inn I head to Verr Goldet, 

" Excuse me "

" Oh Xiao you must have hear about the traveller ? " I nod as a response.

" She is in her room and with Baizhu and Qiqi " She smiles at me, as always she seems tired so I just head for Lumine's room without saying anything more. I speadily walk up the stairs and reach Lumine's room shortly. I stand outside the door, not doing anything. What if she's awake and doesn't want to see me? Why wouldn't  she call out my name? 

I knock anyway, " Enter " a low male voice says and I assume it's Baizhu. I open the door and in the corner of the room is Baizhu sitting on a stool next to the bed with Qiqi on the edge. Qiqi turns to look at me and when she sees me she come running and hugs my leg, how cute. I pet her on the head and she lets go while stepping back. I take a few more steps into the room and close the door behind me, I stand next to Baizhu and see Lumine laying on her back, she was pale and she just lays there she looked lifeless, it was concerning.. 

"I- Is she okay? She looks- well dead.."

" She will be fine but is in a coma and I am unsure of when she will wake up, I assume she will be awake in less then a week and if she isn't we will have to take her to the pharmacy under special care" he sounds so unconcerned. Maybe she will be okay.

" Well i'm done now I will be back in 2 days " He smiles at me before grabbing his bag and leaving, Qiqi following behind him. Before Qiqi closed the door she waved at me with her small hand. And the door  shut. It was silent. Silence had never felt so loud before this moment. I didn't know what to do, it's not like I could heal her, I only really came to check on her.

 Should I go back? But back to where? I don't know where the hell it Aether was and it's not like I have anywhere to go. Should I go see Rex Lapis ? or Ganyu?  Yeah, i'll go see Ganyu  she's good company at times like this and it's been a while since we last spoke. I assume she will be with mountain .

Once I reach the peak of the mountains I look a bit down to see ganyu sleeping under a tree. She always looks so peaceful as if nothing is wrong in the world.

"grrr" A hillichurl ?

" * random abyss mage shit * " an abyss mage as well? Is there a camp nearby ? They are headed for Ganyu.

I summon my polearm and leap up then plunging down a few meters from Ganyu, I don't wan t to wake her so I must do this as quickly as I can. The aybss mage is electro , they don't usually summon around here how strange. Could it be Aethers doing? 

" Evil conquering " I then summon my mask, the view growing dimmer and the tattoo on my shoulder glowing a bright green, I plunge at a the hillichurls, no problem. But it takes me much longer to break the abyss mages shield. Just before my last hit my burst goes away, I need more energy before I can do anything.. Then the mage summons a ring of electro around it, sending a shock through my body when it hit me, my legs feel numb and I fall onto my back. The abyss mage floating in its bright purple shield in front of me, towering over me. I can't die to an abyss mage.. How pathetic, then a pastel blue arrow swiftly glides through the air hitting the abyss mage breaking it shield, shortly after six icicles coming from where it was, a small icy fog surrounded the few square meters of space, it felt nice and cooling. I just wanted to lay there and rest. 

" Xiao!! " Ganyu, right.. I almost forgot why I came here.

" Are you okay? look at me Xiao please.." I do my best looking directly above me, Ganyu was looking down at me, it was blurry I couldn't tell what her expression was but from hearing her voice i'd assume right now she has her eyebrows furrowed, her nose scrunched up and her eyes teary.. So emotional can be. 

~ time skip ( evening time ) ~

I wake up, my body feels sore it must be from sleeping on the ground. Who's that ? In front of me a person, they look about my height, long blonde hair.. Aether ? I lift my hands and rub my eyes so I can see more clearly and no one is there.. Was I imagining things, did I hit my head ? Why am I here? Oh right I came to see Ganyu.. Where is she ?? I sit up and look behind me theres Ganyu leaning on a tree sleeping of course. My head was laying in her lap that must have been uncomfortable for her.. The wind is also growing stronger and colder, I will just take Ganyu to my place at Wangshu inn so she can rest comfortably after all she has done for me today. I take Ganyus arm placing it over my shoulder and my right arm under her other arm, trying to hold her tightly so I don't let her fall. Then theres a change of surrounding i'm in the lobby of the wangshu inn where I look around and see a cat playing on Verr Goldets desk playing with her hair as she sleeps. She really overworks herself.. 

I hear a groaning coming from Ganyu, did the sudden teleportation wake her up? 

" Ganyu? " She doesn't respond instead she seems to have gone back to sleep.. Now to get her to my place. I reach the stairs realising how much of a pain it will be to go up the stairs.. I instead use my other arm to lift her legs and carry her bridal style to my place, of course not implying anything as I see her as a younger sister. Once we reach the top of the stairs there is a pair of males who seem to be letting us pass before they head downstairs, while walking past one says, " Lift her higher could you " with some nasty chuckle, I forgot how revealingly Ganyu dresses and the way i'm carrying her. But thats neither of our fault these disgusting creeps should learn to be respectful to women. I could feel the atmosphere growing tenser and I didn't notice that I was only staring at him. They look at me as if im the weirdo. I am seriously going to murder someone but before I could move a fist goes flying towards the guys face and he falls to the ground while the other backs away and runs back to there room screaming. Who-?

" Need any help ? " Aether.. 

" What are you doing here-" 

" Come on lets get into your room, yeah ? "is he avoiding my question or just in a hurry? Either way we head to our room and he opens the door and I carry Ganyu to my bed laying her down comfortably, I remove her shoes as this is a no shoes household and I cover her with the blanket. She sleeps again undisturbed. Do people often say such things to her ? 

" What creep.." he seems better then the last time I saw him.. 

" Are you here to check on Lumine ?"

" Yes, I already have now then I thought you might be nearby " 

" um well thank you.. for earlier " 

" no problem don't worry about it " he smiled, so pretty he is.. Honestly seeing his smile made me unable to think it made me feel so fuzzy inside that my cheeks lost control of themselves and I smiled back, he looked at me in amazement then again I don't smile very often.. 

He then breaks the silence," You look pale have you eaten ? " 

" I'm an adeptus I don't need to eat as often as you mortals "

" Still need to eat " he seems unimpressed, not like I try to impress him..

" Lets go eat.. together " he grabs my hand and leads me out of  the door..

Teehee i'll upload another chapter or maybe two tomorrow. and btw like all of yall who comment are like the funniest people ever like u guys are so wow <3