What's wrong ?

I updated the last chapter to have more detail so make sure to re read that if you haven't!! sorry for uploading this a day late </3

~ Xiao POV ~

I slowly open my eyes to be blinded by the morning sun shining through the window. Its warm, very warm. I look up to see Aether, suddenly I recall all the events from yesterday, how embarrassing. My body doesn't feel as sore as it did yesterday which is good. I move my head that rested comfortably on Aethers chest, while I try getting up his arm which lay on my back pulls me back close to him, is he not sleeping? I don't mind resting on him but I do want to get the fuck out of here, I did just sleep with the enemy.. How sad that this is how I lost my virginity. 

I close my eyes planning on sleeping again but I feel a hand on my head, playing with my hair. I look up to see Aether with his beautiful, golden eyes looking at me while his soft hand plays with my hair and his hand that lay on my back lifts off my back. What is he doing? A light brush feeling slowly descends from the top of my spine to the bottom, sending shivers down my spine. Aether laughs at my reaction making my cheeks grow a light shade of pink, is he just tormenting me now? I now decide to get up, I start wriggling out of Aethers grip, he looks at me with puppy eyes " Where are you going ? " GOD DAMN HE HAS A DEEP MORNING VOICE- but I must stay calm, "I'm leaving, I have no business here."

" What a shame " he so cocky sometimes.

 Once I am standing I realise I am wearing a sleeveless top and some gay ass pajama shorts with bunnies on it. Aether seems to notice how I look at the clothes and makes a ridiculous comment as always, " I thought it would look cute ". What the fuck is that supposed to mean.

I ignore the pajamas and instead look for an exit, there are two doors, which do I go through? Do I ask? No I don't instead I follow my gut instinct and go for the door to my left, it's a bathroom. I do need a piss, so I close the door behind me and walk over to the toilet, untie my shorts and lower them with my pants ( yk underwear ) and I sit on the toilet. I need to piss as quickly as I can in case that weirdo walks in. 

Author = I believe Xiao sits when he pees idc about what u have to say <3

I finish and pull up my boxers with the pastel blue, bunny covered shorts. I walk to the sink which had a mirror hang across it, I use the soap dispenser to get some cum looking like soap in my palm and turn the tap on using my other hand, I wet my hands and scrub the soap in with it. I look up to the mirror in my reflection I see a dark red it mark near my right collarbone and on my necks left side many hickeys. He acts like i'm territory he can mark and claim, but i'm not. How dare he think so lowly of a Yaksha, stupid mortal. 

After about 30 seconds I turn off the tap and dry my hands using a small white towel which lay neatly folded next to the sink. I leave the bathroom and search the room with my eyes and Aether is no where to be seen?!? 

" Aether? " I swear if he tries to scare me I will not hesitate to punch him square in his overly symetrical face which looks wonderfully soft and squishable due to his chubby cheeks. UMM why am I thinking such things, i'm supposed to hate him he works with the abyss. 

Back to reality, Aether must be in the other door so I close the bathroom door as I head to the other door I can hear crashing and what sounds like yelling. I rush in while summoning my polearm, Aether is throwing any sort of decorative item it appears he can find at an abyss herald. Why?

" ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING ? I CLEARLY TOLD YOU TO NOT HURT MY FUCKING SISTER YOU DUMBASSES. YOUR'E SO LUCKY YOU DIDN'T KILL HER." he seems genuinely pissed what did the abyss herald so to Lumine ?? I start walking towards Aether still with my polearm in my hand. I lift my hand placing it on Aethers shoulder, he turns to me and his eyes quickly soften when he sees me, he excuses the herald and we go back to the bedroom. Aether sits down on the bed with his legs crossed hugging his stomach with teary eyes. I pity him but what happened to Lumine ?? I sit next to Aether placing my hand on his leg and trying to get him to look me in the eyes.

" What happened? " I desperately want to know because even for a 'villian' I will feel bad. I know i'm not good at comforting people as I struggle to understand human emotions but I will try my best for him. 

" That shitty herald was fighting Lumine in some domain and he fucking flung her at a wall knocking her unconsious, she still hasn't woken up!! ITS BEEN NEARLY 15 HOURS." his voice keeps breaking up and I understand his pain. 

"It'll be alright, we can go check on her" I embrace him but it is quite awkward I am not used to physical touch with people, any further then a simple handshake that is. He just clings onto my shirt, crying. His cries hurt me deep down and I don't understand why..

I let him cry into my shoulder for about seven minutes before he falls asleep in my arms. He still looks so pretty even if his face is soaked in tears and his eyes are red all around while his eyebrows arch down. I slowly lower his body into a comfortable position on the bed and cover his body in the blanket, I prepare to leave to go check on Lumine on my own but Aether won't stop tugging on my shirt, " please.. don't leave me.." Is he speaking to me or is he dreaming? I'd feel bad if I just leave but I have to check on Lumine for mine, his and her sake.