This is going to be fun

I'm sorry for not uploading yall. I kid you not I thought of this whole chapter while on my bus going home. I really hope no one can read minds.

~ Xiao POV ~

I couldn't do anything but lay there, pinned by him. It felt weird, uncomforting even then he spoke in a pleased manor, " Nothing left to say?"   

"Nothing for you" 

"Well i've got something for you" out of pure curiosity I turn my head to see him playing with the hem of my trousers, I intensely blush from this action, now I know what he wants..

"what do you think your doing you weirdo"

"dont worry this is going to be fun" he proceeded to slowly lower my trousers until they reached my knees. He plays with my waist, I could feel his lustful stare fixated on my ass. I cant even think of what is about to happen. He then removed his trousers, I could see the majority of his body now and it was a wonderful sight, his slim waist and his soft abs, with that  leading to his lower area. His skin looks as smooth as butter...Why am I thinking about him in this way, I should not be praising the enemy.

Suddenly he slid my underwear off then his, now we were fully naked, he only looked at my body though inspecting every detail. His soft hands slowly traced my body, after this he will most likely know my body off by heart. It was embarrassing but he was so gentle, in a way it felt comforting to be embraced by him. His hands came back to my lower back and he stopped. I turn to look at him and he makes eye contact with me, that lustful look in his eyes made me feel like i was melting..

"Brace yourself" For what i wonder? He got onto his knees and I could feel his cold breath on my lower back sending shivers down my spine. Then he spoke again with that voice, " Turn onto your back" he said it as if it was a demand rather than a request. But I did as told, his hands make there way down my thighs and he places me legs so that i lay with my knees up and he was at my lower end.  Then I felt something warm and wet touch my hole. It was Aethers tongue.. So this is what he meant when he told me to brace myself.

Then his tongue slowly entered, his saliva slowly filling me. It was warm inside. The feeling was kind of turning me on and  I wanted to just stroke my own dick. I reach for my dick but Aether instead lifts his hands and takes my dick and slowly moves his hands up and down, I want him to go faster.. So I get rid of my small bit of pride I had remaining and ask myself. I looked back at him and he was already looking at me, he knew I was going to ask, he wants me to. 

"Please go faster" I feel embarrassed, he's still looking at me he raises his eyebrows for a brief moment before looking down and concentrating on my ass, still slowly stroking my dick. He wants me to beg..

" Please Aether i'll do anything for you to go faster.. I want you.. to destroy me and my pride, please go faster.. Aether.." at this point i'm desperate or him.. Saying his name in the lustful way I do seems to please him as he went faster. His pace kept increasing and I was close.. 

"I- i'm so- close" I said this in between short fast breathes and once I said that he took his his tongue out and stood up, the way he looks down at me, I felt like I was nothing but an object to him but I didn't mind, at this moment I want to be his and only his. I want him to only see me, only feel me and only fuck me. My legs start to tremble slightly and my head rolled back. Then I felt it, I ejaculated over my stomach and some even got on Aethers hand. He looked down at me smirking. Oh how I want him to fuck me until I cant even think. 

 He took two of his long, sender fingers and he lines them up with my soaking hole. He inserts them without breaking eye contact with me. Once his fingers were half way in he started feeling ever section inside of me. He then hit a certain spot.. It sent butterflies to my stomach as I let out a soft moan.

" Found it " he smirks at me evilly.. 

 Aether must have liked the sounds as he proceeded to press on it more, I tried to hold in my moans but it had become too much I moaned out load over and over. The feeling was overstimulating and I wanted more something that hit harder.

He took his fingers out though I wished he didn't. I look at him, his hands holding his hard dick now, he placed the tip on my hole and teasingly rubbed around it, I moved my ass in an attempt to signal I wanted him to put it in me but instead he said, 

" say it, tell me how you want my hard cock inside of your tight, slutty ass" I couldn't say it, It was embarrassing . But the thought of him hitting that spot with his dick made me want to say it. But i did not intend what i said next, " Please fuck me, I want your hard dick to fill me all the way until im screaming your name from desire while you scramble my insides" Who knew I could be such a slag.. 

~ Aether POV ~

I couldn't take it his body, his voice all of it was too much. I pushed into Xiao's ass earning a light groan. His voice is wonderful it's deep in a way yet its moans are capable to make you ascend to Celestia.

author =  (I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING :((( )

Luckily my fingers loosened him but only a bit, but he's still so tight. Quickly I reach his prostate lightly I brush against it recieving an upset moan from Xiao, seems like he wants it to be hit hard to the point of destruction of his hole. So I do what he wants I thrust out but dont leave then I thrust into his prostate and Xiao's moans fill the room as his neck rolls back while his back arches further, he's such a turn on. I lean closer to his face and his face is now a bright red, we kiss and its frantic, lip-biting, rushed, panting and touching. He's moaning and trying to pull away from my mouth but my hands already in his hair, i'm covering his mouth with mine desperately not wanting to ever stop. He ripped away from me and he still moans from me pounding his ass. He's mine. Only mine, no one else can have him, I need to make sure everyone understands that. I take my head to his collarbone and bite his skin, my vampire teeth making him bleed, he wined from the feeling but moaning again shortly after. I expected the blood to taste like iron but it didn't, it was sweet almost like almond tofu. I move across to his neck and suck it and licking it. He tastes good.

~ 3RD PERSON POV ~

Moans from both Aether and Xiao fill the room as Xiao's ass get penetrated by Aether, the overstimulation in Xiao makes him cum over his stomach multiple times.

"I'm- gonna cum-" Aether says in between short breaths, then Xiao could feel him release in him. It was warm and filled him to his brim. Aether left Xiao and his cum leaked out of Xiao's ass. As Xiao tried catching his breathe. With a poor attempt to sit up Xiao just fell back onto his back, he was too tired to get up instead he decided to just rest there.

Yall i have never written such things b4 so pls do tell me if i need to improve, i will take any criticism. um anyways ill do my best to upload another chapter tomorrow, bye byeee  <33