"Not yet...." Hinata replied.

Naruto narrowed his eyes at the forest, before he heard Hinata gasp and run off.

"Hina?" Naruto said, he quickly glanced between his teammate who was getting further away and Yamato who was sleeping. Naruto grabbed a rock and threw it a Yamato's head before chasing after Hinata.

When he heard Yamato get up and yell, he smiled knowing it worked. He chased after Hinata who was speeding through the trees.

When she landed in a clearing, Naruto saw what it was that caused her to run.

Pink hair.

There, unconscious in the middle of the clearing laid Sakura Haruno. She was badly injured and had cuts and bruised all over her. Naruto was more shocked at the scar that spread across her right cheek and down her neck.

How did she get that?

Hinata grabbed her and started heading back to the campsite.

"Will she be alright?" Naruto asked. He hadn't seen the pink-haired Ninja since he was a kid. It was when they chased after Sasuke, so almost three years ago.

"I'm not sure. W-We can't trust her though, the last time I saw her C-Chakra she was with Orochimaru and was attacking Sasuke and Haku." Hinata explained.

"Hmm.. but it is Orochimaru, what if he forced her to attack Sasuke," Naruto asked.

"W-we'll have to wait and see..." Hinata replied.

When they got back to the clearing, Yamato was rightfully pissed, and equally confused olupon seing the pink Ninja.

"So that's why you ran off?" Yamato asked.

Hinata placed, Sakura on her sleeping bag and began to heal her. Everyone watched in silence, especially Sai who only narrowed his eyes at the unconscious girl.

It didn't take long before, Sakura groaned and finally opened her eyes. She jumped up and looked around in a panicked state. She was breathing heavily and held onto her Kunai for dear life.

Something had clearly spooked her.

"Woah, woah, Sakura calm down. It's us.  What happened to you?" Naruto asked. He stood infront of his team so if she was going to attack it would hit him first.

"I-uh... um..." Sakura seemed to be at a loss for words, her eyes snapped back and forth as if expecting something... or someone.

"W-what happened?" Hinata asked, her voice seemed to have a soothing effect as Sakura slowly began to breathe normally.

"It... I... Orochimaru... he, umm.. he kidnapped me, kept me underground, forced me to partake in his... experiments.." She said. Sakura then sat down and held herself, she was shaking a little as if she was caught in a winter storm. "Then... then Sasuke showed up..."

This caught their attention.

"What then?" Yamato asked.

"He... he.... oh god..." She burst into tears. Naruto awkwardly pat her back he wasn't very good with comforting. Sakura flinched at the touch but began to calm down again.

"W-what did he do?" Hinata asked.

"He... he tried to kill me. I tried to tell him, Orochimaru kidnapped me, but he didn't listen. This scar..." She pointed to her cheek. "It's from him. A few days ago, I... I escaped Orochimaru... but only barely... I thought I was going to die...."

Hinata hugged her tightly. "Y-your safe now. You can stick with us u-untill we get back to K-Konoha."

Sakura hid herface in Hinata's shoulder and sobbed...

.

.

.

.

Or at least that's what it looked like. No one saw, but Sakura's smirk was hidden by Hinata's hug.

Sometimes these things felt too easy.

"We're on a mission to handle Orochimaru, would you be OK to come with us? Or do you want an eacort back to Konoha?" Naruto explained.

"I can go... I'll be fine" Sakura said with a soft smile, as she looked at Hinata. 'But you won't be'

Sai narrowed his eyes at the pinkette. He didn't trust her. That's fine, if she tried anything he'd kill her too, as long as she stayed out of his way.

****
****

Sasuke and Haku were on their way to go kill Orochimaru. He was weak, not qs weak as he will be if they waited, but Sasuke couldn't wait any longer. Besides he still had the curse seal in his pocket if he ever needed the slippery bastared to come back.

He had found all of team Taka, he simply needed to kill Orochimaru to get them, since they're all afraid of the snake in some way Shape or form.

"Are you sure he'll be at this base?" Haku asked.

"Definitely." Sasuke replied.

"She'll be there too right?" Haku added.

Sasuke's eyes darkened. "She better be," He said darkly.

Sakura Haruno. Her death was inevitable, and by god will it be by his hands. He would love to make it slow, but he doesn't have the time. He's a busy man, so quick and painful will have to do.

He would have ignored her, had she not admitted that she was trying to undo everything he's done. He wants to save Itachi, she wants him dead. He wants to keep Haku alive, she wants him gone. He fell in love with Hinata, she grew jealous of her.

He wasn't going to let this crazy woman undo everything he's worked so damn hard to change, all fo q future where neither of them were happy.

He wasn't happy, she wasn't happy, even Sarada wasn't happy.

They were all miserable. So why did she want it back so badly? He could investigate more. Try and figure out why she had gone crazy.

Sadly, he didn't care anymore.

He gave her a chance. Multiple infact. He told her to leave him alone. To move on with her life, to find someone who would love her for who she is.

She continued to pursue him despite this, he had seen what giving her a chance does.

Nothing.

It accomplished nothing. She didn't love Sasuke, no. She loved the thought of Sasuke. Of marrying the last Uchiha, of marrying the one boy most of the girls in the village chased. She liked the thought that she got what others failed to get.

The result of that was misery for all ends of the party.

Well to hell with that. Not this time.

"It will take a few days to get there," Sasuke said.

"Oh? Let's hope he doesn't move by the time we get there" Haku replied with a smile.

"Hn,"

______________________________________

One. Yes I'm alive.

Two. Yes this story is still going, I just needed a moment to make sure I knew where I was going with it.

Three. Sorry for the short Chapter, but the next one will be longer, promise.

Hope you enjoyed.

Ja ne!