Daneen and Shahnaz Begum were in the kitchen, preparing breakfast, special dishes were also being made for the new members of the family.

"Dani, pass me the almond." Daneen went towards the cabinet to get the almond jar but got startled when she turned, and quickly caught the jar that was about to fall from her hand.

Shaking her head she gave the jar to her mother-in-law and nudged her to look behind.

Zaara was sitting on the counter, munching a cookie, dangling her legs, lost in her thoughts. The sudden act of her covering her face with a tint of blush on her cheek shocked the other two ladies as if she got shy about some invisible things.

Both the sas and bahu shared a look. Daneen smiled mischievously and went to her.

"kisiki yadoon main khoi hui ho?" Zaara looked startled for a moment getting a playful nudge from Daneen.

(Lost in someone's thought?)

She looked at Daneen and then at her mother to see her giving her a suspicious look which made her gulp.

"Nhi - Um-nhi-ab mai to bass cookies kha rhi hu." Zaara stuttered.

(No! I'm just eating cookies.)

"acchaaa... cookies kha rhi ho." Daneen teased her more as she knew whom Zaara was daydreaming about.

(Ohh...you're eating cookies.)

Her teasing sent a rush of heat to Zaara's face. She looked away from her.

"Yeah... Yeah, I'm eating cookies... AHH." Zaara screeched in pain as she bit her tongue while shoving the cookies in her mouth quickly.

Shahnaz Begum's suspicion turned to certainty at that moment and she was about to interrogate her stupid daughter about the blunder she had done again.

But in a split second, her stern face turned to a soft one seeing Habiba coming towards them but again a feeling of worry wandered over her face noticing the sulking Zayn in Habiba's arms.

When Habiba reached there, she was going to say her salam to them but was interrupted when Zayn literally flew away from her arms to his dadi.

"Dadi," Zayn cried out.
His wailing got everyone's attention and all four pairs of eyes were on him.

Shahnaz Begum once looked at Habiba to ask why he was crying but Zayn replied to her even before she asked.

"Dadi, I need a panda. But mama said no." Zayn pouted and complained to his grandma about his mother.

Tears pooled again in his eyes but she quickly wiped them away and looked at Habiba so did Zayn.

"See, she's  looking at me like a monsteeeer." He dragged the word monster way too long that everyone laughed at his way of saying.

Habiba too laughed who was standing near the counter with a stern expression plastered on her face.

Zayn pouted again as everyone was laughing and no one considered his wish of having a panda to pet seriously.

With a defeated face, he hid his face on his grandma's neck. Zaara went to his side and tapped on his head. He peered at her from his grandma's neck and his eyes narrowed as he couldn't recognize the woman before him.

"Awee you're so cute!" Zaara cooed at his adorable expression and pulled his cheek. She leaned down and kissed his cheek softly.

He quickly snapped back away from her. Glaring at her, he rubbed his cheek harshly.

Clearly, he didn't like her kissing him. That again earned a chuckle from everyone except Zaara, who pouted in utter sadness. She couldn't believe that Zayn didn't like a sweet, bubbly girl like her.