Chapter 24

Habiba was trying hard for freeing herself from his strong grip

Habiba was trying hard for freeing herself from his strong grip. On the contrary, Hamza was gawking at her shamelessly. His heart beat differently whenever she got closer to him. Emotions he felt that he never had before.

He again pulled her closer stopping her movement to get free. Their eyes locked, and Habiba saw something there, something in his eyes holding for her. A strange feeling crawled all over her body. She looked away from him but glanced back again when a sudden whimper left his mouth.

Her mouth gaped open when her eyes shifted to the right, stunned by seeing Zayn biting Hamza's hand that was locking her on his chest.

She got up when his hand loosened so did Zayn. Face contorted with rage, he climbed up on his chest and sat comfortably.

"Don't touch my mama." Zayn threatened him.

He threw a hostile glare at him much to his parent's amusement.

In a few seconds, Hamza understood the matter and that formed a smirk on his face. What happened next was too fastly that Habiba was so stunned to react. Hamza in a blink of an eye flipped over Zayn, placing him underneath, carefully balancing his weight on both of his hands so as not gonna hurt his baby.

"Your mama is mine, buddy." He said and smirked at the annoyed Zayn.

"NO," Zayn shouted and scowled in annoyance.
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No." Zayn started bawling as he had enough of that.

That time Habiba reacted quickly and rescued him from the giant and took him in her arms, throwing an annoyed look towards Hamza for causing her baby to cry first thing in the morning.
Hamza chuckled, looking at Zayn as if he had fun annoying him and that irritated Habiba to the core.

She looked away from him when his looks shifted towards her and he danced his eyebrows with a smirk to annoy her more. Folding his hand behind his head he made himself comfortable.

Zayn's crying stopped and he looked at his ma with a red face due to crying which caused him to have a runny nose.
Habiba cleaned his nose taking tissue from the bedside table nearby. Zayn adorably pouted getting attention and care from his mother and he started complaining about his baba.
"Baba pocha," he said

(Baba's bad)

Habiba laughed loudly at his saying.
Whenever Zayn tried to speak Bengali always amused her. And she became amused when Zayn mimicked his mother exactly the way how Habiba scolded him whenever he became naughtier.

"Yeah, Baba pocha." Habiba barely uttered those words in between her laughter not aware of someone's enchanted gaze at her.

Zayn smiled hearing his ma laughing and looked at Hamza as if telling him,
"See, Mama is mine."

His baba also acted surrounded as if admitting that, "Yeah, she's yours. "

_______________________