Before Jerry could punch him, Kenta appeared in front of Ryuhei and blocked the attack for him.

"First time I'm seeing both of your faces under your masks. So you were Nomen, huh? Kuroda Ryuhei."

"Daruma was you?! Tengu probably injured his leg, what about Hyottoko?"

"Think he's down. I didn't see him anywhere."

"So Hyottoko was defeated too. Okay, Daruma. So--"

Before Ryuhei could say anything else, Kenta was punched to the side by Jerry.

They were all fighting, but I'm just here sitting down? I need to do something too.

But I can't stand up right now.

But I can't stand watching them fight while I'm sitting here.

I'm so useless.

[Name] observed how Sinu used the same ability to hit Ryuhei like how he hit [Name] earlier.

Still, he kept on thinking about how he should help that he ended up sweating until he wet his hair. How funny.

However, he snapped out of his thoughts as soon as he heard footsteps coming towards him, looking up to see who was approaching him.

It was the rest of Workers, together with someone else?

His breath hitched at the sight of a man who seemed to be around his 50s to 60s, and looked rather exhausted.

"Father?" [Name] finally spoke.

"[Name]. There's no time."

"..Huh?" He raised an eyebrow.

The next sentence that his father said almost gave [Name] a heart attack.

"Your sister doesn't have much time left, and she wants to see you again."

"Huh?"

"I'm telling you to return home."

[Name] sat on the couch, taking small sips on the tea that his father offered him

It had been a week since Sinu left, and [Name] left Workers as well, as he knew that Kohana wouldn't like it if she found out that he was part of some illegal business.

It turned out that his father had come to Korea to look for [Name], and Jake happened to meet him.

Soon, the two decided to form an alliance until [Name]'s father saw his own son again.

The main reason why Jake wanted to help him was because it was like [Name] was like Sinu.

Both had someone looking for them.

Of course he left without Ryuhei knowing. That man would definitely go on a rampage if he found out and bombard [Name] with messages, calls and emails.

He was a bit guilty about suddenly leaving, but the main reason why he came here was to find his sister.