Despite Kohana having to go soon, she still listened attentively to the little boy, because she loved him very much.

It was as if the two were inseparable.

But, they were separated. After all, many unexpected things come by at unexpected times.

Both their parents argued a lot and eventually divorced, causing the two siblings to be separated, so they didn't see each other again.

He had so much to talk to her about that he would spend a whole day talking to her.

So instead of talking to his sister, he talked to his classmates about it.

His classmates were only annoyed, nothing else. They hated how that mouth of his kept moving nonstop. Does he ever stop talking?

"Hey, can't you just shut up for a sec? My ears are bleeding." One of them spoke cockily, putting the cigarette against his lips while leaning against the wall.

This was followed by laughter from the other people surrounding the two.

That's why he didn't really talk to anyone anymore. He believed that he was just a waste of space.

And since he didn't talk, he read books and learned different martial arts.

However after so many years away from his sister, the little boy didn't give up so easily. He really wanted to look for his older sister, who was no longer staying in Japan.

That's why he ran away to Korea when he was still a teenager.

And that boy was [Name], of course. Who did you think it was?

[Name] shot up from his nap, and noticed that he was sweating

He wanted to forget about Kohana.

So why did he dream about her again?

He shook his head. He should really forget about her, even though he wanted to look for Kohana, Korea is big.

There was no way that he could find her.

Right?

He found himself sitting down next to Mitsuki.

Ah, I almost forgot. The fight isn't over yet.

When he was about to stand up, he realised that he had sprained his ankle, so he had no choice but to sit down first.

"I don't understand Korean, dude." Ryuhei spoke to Jerry, scratching the back of his head before taking a small glance at the two sitting down.

How many of them are there? Ugh, so annoying.

"Did I seem so weak.. that you thought it'd be safe if you took your eyes off me?" Jerry said, pulling his own fist back before attempting to punch Ryuhei in the face.