Chapter 3: It begins.

The walk to the garage was a silent one. Nothing new for Apollo but Casey seemed uncomfortable.

Apollo watched him, tilting his head to get a better look. He looked worried, he probably was. He was sent back in time to save the planet, at least by his description of the situation. It's a lot of pressure for anyone, Apollo could tell that it was starting to get to him.

He reached his hand out and put it on Casey's shoulder, snapping him back to reality. He gave him a soft, comforting look. He wasn't alone and Apollo wanted him to know that. He had the team and the team had him. It was a once in a life time thing to have a team like this, even if it's a little wobbly at the minute.

Casey smiled at him, taking a deep breath to calm his jangled nerves.

"Guys!" Raph called, "Over here." Apollo and Casey looked over to the Raph. They were in the main part of the lair. The large open area that was covered in lights and had a giant skate ramp in it.

"What's going?" Casey asked.

"We've got a faster way to get there. Leos gonna portal us." Raph explained, sticking his thumb behind him towards Leo, who was waving his sword wildly around yelling "Hachi Machi!!" at the top of his lungs, trying to open a portal.

"Really?" Casey asked.

"Mmm-hm." Apollo hummed, looking between Leo and Casey, rolling his eyes before walking over towards Leo, waiting for the portal.

Eventually it opened. The blue glow of it overtaking the dim lights of the liar.

"Let's go." Raph said, walking through the portal first.

The portal landed them atop a roof of what looked like an old broken down museum or laboratory that overlooked the Hudson River. It was night, so they all had cover in the darkness. Inside the structure stood the Foot Clan general, guard and all the soldiers. There are to be at least 2,000 of them in there. They all stood around what looked like an unopened portal shell. It was surrounded by candles that emitted a pink flame.

The rest of the clan came into view when all the flames in the building were lit. There were men up top and below, they were everywhere.

The general stood in front of the portal, holding the key in his hand. He turned to the rest of the clan as they waited patiently for this direction.

"Tonight! We liberate our masters from their dimensional prison! Free them, for them to lay waste upon this land and enslave it's people!" he announced, raising the key as if it was a gift from the gods.

Below also stood Hypno and Warren. They look concerned and confused. Maybe this was just too much for them, or not what they were expecting to happen.

"Uh I thought we were just gonna, rob a bank and be, y'know. Crime buddies?" Warren said, in a worried and confused tone.

"We will follow the Krang as they lead the Foot Clan to glory-!"

"BORING!" Leo just had to announce his presence. The portal behind them wooshed shut.

"Leo!" Raph said, getting even more fed up with Leo's shenanigans.

"What? I was looking for a good place to jump in but they just kept going and going!" Leo responded.

"There it is!! That's the key!" Casey pointed out, it was still in the hands of the Foot Clan general.

"Get them! Don't let them interrupt the ceremony!!!" The Foot Clan general pointed towards the team as the soldiers got into position.

Simultaneously, the group jumped into battle as the general began to open the portal.

Apollo stayed high, firing arrowing at the foot soldiers that stood at the top. Some exploded and others didn't. Below, the team was fighting all of the soldiers below. Casey and Leo were closer to the key than anyone, they had the better chance.