Introduction!!

This is mostly just a big Author's Note!

Just a warning, I do sometimes swear. Not in the actual story but in the Author's Notes thing.

Most of the dialogue in this is completely credited to the makers of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles The Movie. I want that to be known before we dive into this.

Most of you, if not all of you that may read this are probably coming from my Tik Tok account since yes I did mention on making this in one of my Tik Toks. I wanted to make one but just didn't have the motivation until I got the support that people would actually read it from Tik Tok.

As the description states, this story is about my OC Apollo. Just some general information about him. He's 13 but Mikey is still 2 months older than him. Apollo is based on a Spotted Paint turtle and has yellow spots on his face, arm and legs. His color in the group is yellow and is a mostly energetic, mute member of the family. He's incredibly skilled with a Bow n' Arrow, that being his main weapon.

His mystic powers include being able to have a mystic arrow with or without a string attached to be used as a grappling hook (mainly just the string one). His arrows can also be explosive if he wants it to be. Like Donnie and Raph he has a big mystic thing to but it's not directly associated with his Bow n' Arrow. I like to call him the "Master of Illusions". Basically he make people see things that aren't really there or make them not see something that really is there. I'm not sure where I came up with it but I think it's pretty cool.

Like I said before, Apollo is mostly mute. He doesn't talk much and is seen to only talk excessively when overwhelmed with any strong emotion.

(Internalizing problems)

I also want to state that this is my first OC story that I've actually posted so if it's good or even just ok do tell. I like and encourage feedback! Also don't expect perfection and I apologize if it gets boring with most of the dialogue being from the movie. (I am truly sorry about that, I just wanted to show my OC's perspective of the movie. ;-;)

I think that's all for this one. Enjoy!! <3