"Hey Lyle, can you look at this new training schedule..." Alex's words died off as he started looking around the room. "Why does it smell like sex in here?" His nose was wrinkled in disgust, making me blush and turn away. I couldn't handle having Alex and Lyle in the same room like this.

"We just watched Blaze give one hell of a blowjob. No wonder you are in love with him. I'd be too if I got a blowjob like that," Quinn stated with brutal honesty that I cringed hearing.

Lyle growled, pulling me off the desk and onto his lap in a less than graceful way.

"Oh, um, this is a bit awkward," Alex started as his brain failed to function. "Wait, why were you two watching?" He now directed his question at the pair on the couch.

Quinn finally sat up on the couch to a regular sitting position. I wondered for a moment how his head wasn't overflowing with blood. "I was just sitting nicely on the couch when Blaze decided he was going to release his sexual tiger or something. It's called free food to me. Ace was just being a pervert," Quinn quipped. Ace's face was bright red as he opened and closed his mouth at loss for words.

"My wolf is mated to Blaze's! It's hard to control him!" Ace attempted to defend, but Lyle immediately shut that down.

"Ace your wolf is literally asexual. You weren't fighting shit," Lyle teased, hugging me around the waist as if I was smaller than I actually was.

Ace chose to cower behind his hands instead of making another weasley excuse that wouldn't hold up. "I'm going to find Xander," he mumbled before darting out of the room, moving faster than I knew he was capable of.

"Anyway," Alex stated awkwardly, "Can you look at the training schedule?" He looked between Lyle and me, unsure of who he was supposed to be asking. I took it from his hands, to save himself from further embarrassment.

"I'll look at it today. I'll need your help tomorrow setting up a meeting to announce to the pack about combining with the Black Hearts," Lyle responded, looking over my shoulder to look at the schedule in my hand.

Alex's eyes widened and his mouth stayed agape at Lyle's words. "Combining packs? Woah you guys didn't discuss this with me. Don't Black Hearts already have a Beta? What happens to me?" He seemed frantic as he spewed questions.

"You think a pack this big will be able to function with only one Beta?" Quinn piped up, finally making an effort to sit up. Surprisingly, his face wasn't flushed red like I was expecting from a person spending time upside down.

Lyle nodded. "Quinn is right. You know Blaze and Xander are going to be joining the council, which means they won't be able to be alphas. That's a conflict of interest." Alex nodded to show that he was following. "Ace and I will take over as Alpha and Luna for both packs. Then you and Oliver will both be Betas since it will be such a big pack. Hayden and Macey will both be Gammas. Everything will be perfectly fine," Lyle assured.

"It would be better if all of the Betas and Gammas weren't trying to steal my mate, but that's beside the point," he added under his breath.

I couldn't help but chuckle at him, grabbing his hand in mine. "Oh everyone has a mate besides Macey now, and I doubt she is pining for me."

"You never know. I've never met Macey, but I know you are pretty powerful. That attracts everyone," Quinn sang comfortably on the couch, obviously living for the awkwardness of the situation.

"Says you," I shot back, earning a glare from the incubus.

"Yes," he said out from clenched teeth, "says me."

Alex looked between us, obviously not understanding the drama. He slowly begins to back out of the room. "Anyway, let me start on setting up that meeting. Quinn, you want to come help?" Alex was obviously trying to get his mate away from the awkward situation, but didn't realize how much Quinn craved this stuff.

"No, I'm good. Blaze and I have things to discuss." Alex frowned, but left without saying anything else.

I got off Lyle's lap once Alex left, sitting back on the paper ridden desk. "What exactly did you want to discuss, Quinn?"

He rolled his eyes almost instantly, standing from his position on the couch. "Why don't you shut the fuck up about my heritage. There is a reason my father kept it from me, so I'm going to keep acting like I have no idea. And you should too."

With that Quinn left too.

"Geez, don't rub him the wrong way. He's dangerous, babe," Lyle chuckled, but we both knew the truth in his statement.

"On a happier note," I turned from staring at the door to my beautiful mate. "Why don't we discuss our mating ceremony, huh?" Lyle froze, blinking up at me with a blank expression.

"What?" Was all he managed to get out.

I grabbed his hand, putting it in mine. "I think it's time we talk about officially mating."

"Are you ready for that? Don't you think it's a little fast? We can wait longer-"

"Lyle, I think we've waited long enough. Please, let us finally mate so we can be happy. There is nothing to worry about, okay?"

There was a brief moment of silence before Lyle let out a small shriek. "Okay! Yes, yes!" My heart flew hearing the words leave his mouth.

Now all we had to do was plan it.