The hospital

Evan fell into a restless sleep on the waiting room chair.

"I'm worried about him, hell I'm worried about them all, but I don't know how Evan will be if he loses Kelly or Sky or god forbid both of them." Casey says to the few firefighters that are left as the rest went home. All that's left is Boden and Donna, Herman and Cindy, Mouch and Trudy, Eddie and Stella and Brett and Casey, as well as Cruz and Chole and Tony and his wife and Capp and his girlfriend.

"I know, we all have to be there for him, for all of them especially right now." Herman says, with everyone nodding their agreements.

Eddie can't believe how much 51 truly is a family, they just keep proving it time and time again. He's so thankful that he came to Chicago.

Casey's lost in his thoughts, todays events reminded him of all those years ago when he had a beam fall on his head and he had a TBI, he wouldn't wish that on anyone especially his best friend, his brother. He knows that if something happens to Kelly he will have to step up and be there for Evan but he doesn't know how the loss would affect him either. He can't Imagine losing another friend to this damn job.
Boden sees the wheels in Casey's head turning and he speaks softly to the truck captain.

"You okay Casey? I know this can't be easy on you. You and Kelly have been like brothers since the academy and I know with Kelly having a TBI and the beam falling on him must have brought back some bad memories for you, from when you had the same thing happen to you along with a TBI."

Casey sighs and rubs a hand over his face when Eddie asks "you had a TBI as well?"
Casey nods "almost ten years ago now." Eddie nods
Then Casey replies to Boden "Yes, Kelly and I have been like brothers since the academy and I can't imagine not having him around but I know I have to step and be there for Evan if something happens to him. Kelly would want that and yea I was just thinking about that day actually."
Boden nods just as Natalie comes out Casey wakes up Evan who is startled awake. When he sees Natilie he rushes to her.

"How is Sky?" Evan asks, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"We have a match for her. Another girl from the fire didn't make it unfortunately, she was eight, but her lungs wasn't affected it was her heart as she was to badly burnt and had a heart attack. We need you to sign some papers to do the transplant." Natalie says.

Evan feels bad for the little girl that died but he's so happy his little girl is going to be okay..

Evan nods, saying "I'll sign whatever you need just help my baby girl please." Natalie nods and gives Evan the clipboard of paperwork to fill out.

Evan fills in out and signs where he has to then hands it back to Natalie, asking "can I see her before she goes to sugary?"

"Sure one other person can go with you as well." Natalie says. Evan nods then turns to Casey, then asks "will you come with me Casey? Please?"

Casey is taken by surprise but nods, saying "of course." Casey kisses Brett on the forehead then heads towards Sky's room with Evan.

Once in the room, Evan sees his baby girl hooked up to so many machines and a ventilator, Evan sobs at the sight of his daughter but Casey quickly puts his hand on Evan's shoulder. The little girl that has worked her way into her uncle's heart looks so helpless and small in the bed. Casey can't believe that Sky is so sick, he needs her to make it not only for her fathers but for the whole firehouse.

Evan interrupts Casey's thoughts by saying, " you know Kelly and I have seen how much you and Brett have bonded with the kids and we where going to ask you to be all four of theirs God parents. We wanted both you and Sylvie to be their Godparents in case something happened to both of us we knew that you and Sylvie would take them in and be there for them. So I guess what I'm asking is will you be their Godparents I wish Kelly was here to ask with me but I need to know that even if it's just me left to parent them that I'd have their Godparents help." Evan says rambling.