The Last BBQ in L.A

Eddie is just getting home from shift when he sees Anna standing by the table with all her stuff packed

"What's this?" Eddie asks, gesturing to the bags. 

"Eddie, I'm so sorry. I can't do this anymore, I'm leaving." Anna explained with tears falling. 

"What- what can't you do? I thought we were happy??" Eddie says, feeling deflated. 

"I know. I just- between your job and you never being around cause you're doing stuff with just you and Chris or you're with Buck, it just doesn't feel like we are even in a relationship." Anna sighs, wiping the tears, then says "I feel like you're not truly in love with me, and I don't think I am with you either. I think we were together for all the wrong reasons." Anna explained

Eddie feels like she might be right. He knows he can't have Buck but he was wrapped up over him for quite some time, maybe he shouldn't settle, maybe he should find someone he truly loves and truly loves him and Chris. 

"I understand,  I think you might be right. I'm sorry Anna." Eddie says crossing the distance between  them and kissing her check.

"I'll explain everything to Chris." Eddie says, sighing.  

Anna nods then leaves. 

—-
Eddie grabs a beer and thinks to himself, maybe it's time to start over  again? 
Maybe he should go to chicago? 
His thoughts are all over the place when Athena texts him telling him to come for a goodbye cookout for buck and kelly that night. 
—-

Kelly & Evan: 

Kelly pays the movers and goes over to Evan's jeep where his fiance is waiting. 

They got invited to Bobby and Athenas for one last cook out so they are going there now. 

Evan looks towards his apartment  building and smiles, he's  finally getting his next chapter, his happily ever after.

Kelly kisses Evan tenderly, then says "you ready, baby?" 

"Absolutely!"  The younger of the two says. 

They head out to the Grant/Nash residence. They arrived 20 minutes  later, and the traffic was surprisingly good.

They walk up to the door, before knocking, Kelly looks at Evan then asks "are you ready to say goodbye to everyone?" As he runs soothing circles on Evan's lower back. 

"Yea, the hardest ones to say goodbye to though are Maddie, Eddie and Chris. They have been there for me while I've been out here, so it's gonna be hard without them. I know I have everyone at 51 but it's still gonna be hard." Evan explains. 

"I can understand  that. Just know that I love you and I'll be by your side no matter what." Kelly tells his fiance, then kisses him tenderly. 

"Thanks, baby." Evan says, then they knock.