Chapter 12 : Wet Dream(💧💧)

Himanshu's POV

After eating with dadi, I came to my room. I am very disturbed right now. I think dadi went overboard today.  But nothing she said was wrong. After, Bhai's marriage she is deeply hurt. I know she doesn't show but she is. Although she forgave them but I know she had not accepted them. She keeps distance from bhai. She was never too close to mom, although they do not any differences, but their relation has no warmth or should I say they don't bond. Although they support  and respect each other. My father used to to be close to her but after my differences with him, she chose me over him. I have always feel more connected to her than anyone else. Bhai has always been close to mom. and  didi was always daddy's girl.  Deep somewhere I knew that I can not marry a girl of my choice. I have also thought to introduce Kamya to her, if she was not moving countries and take her approval for marriage. I can't marry without her consent because I don't think she will be able to handle that and I cannot do that to her. Right now, the question is not whom to marry but the marriage itself. 

I don't want to get married now. I have a lot of work to do. I have to prove dad of what I am capable of. I have to prove my worth. I have to prove that I am not just a showpiece or a puppet. I have to prove myself. AAArrrggggghhhhhh. My head is hurting now.

Everything is moving or should I say running in my mind. I am not able to think properly. I should go for a swim. Yeah swimming sounds right!

After about 25 minutes of vigorous swimming, I came out of the pool

After about 25 minutes of vigorous swimming, I came out of the pool. My headache is in control but my mind is not clear yet. I thought of talking to friends but right now at 10:35pm, Gaurav will be busy with his family, Jashan would be at his job in Germany and that Asshole fucker, Aman will be doing foreplay for his one night stand. I think I need new set of friends.

Okay let me finish the files, work will act as a distraction. I started going through the details of the assignment. This particular project is delayed because a stupid girl refused to apologise. Aarrrrggghhh that stupid girl, my head will start hurting again because of her. Is she so egoistic, I thought. Nah! she is not. Most of her colleagues have only praised her. And I got another shock when I was reviewing the Intern's Progress file yesterday. It shows that every intern's progress and productivity has declined. When I asked my PA about that, she said that Miss Sharma used to help almost everyone as her work got completed quickly . Yeah!  I know she is a nerd. Bloody fashionless, styleless. (are they even words) Oh! I need a puff.

I lit my  cigarette and started the file again. The cigarette has started its work. I am starting to get relaxed. Now I pick up the file again and start reading. The part which is completed by her is impressive. She has something to her you know like a stamp, that differentiates her work from others. Like I can tell out of all 7 interns, that what work is done by her. Her work is simple and perfect, simply perfect. Impressive!!!!!

Did I just said impressive. Oh! no. no no she is not impressive. I am not  impressed. Not at all. Gooddddd I need a drink. This girl is messing with my mind. I have had encountered with many girls, way more sexy, beautiful, stylish, fair and attractive than her. But none of them got on my head even after trying each of their skills. None of them stayed for more than 3 days. I do not felt anything by their advances, infact I was even disgusted by their efforts and it boosted my ego to have them at my disposal. Only Kamya stayed, becuase she is just like me, our relation is just give and take without any feelings and that's why she is the only one to have stayed this long only because of her honesty. That I am not attracted to her and she is not attracted to me. We just make public appearances together so that no one bother me about my relationship status. Now Kamya is like a friend. A friend of that type with which you can share your happiness but not your weakness.