Chapter 7 : Meet HIM (Drumrolls plsss ✨✨)

Okay so the wait is now officially over. I am introducing our male lead. Meet him.

Himanshu Kashyap

Himanshu Kashyap

25 year old

6ft

muscular (very)

fair and handsome (very much)

HOOOTTTTT!!!!! (haye garmiii 🥵🥵🥵)

arrogant, careless(only care about his family and close friends)

obsessed with bikes and cars, total gym freak

For him it's all about looks (you mean looks, looks and looks 😄😄 pooh)

been in many flings, when I quote many I mean it, but never been in any serious relationship. Hangs out with hot and stylish girls for the sake of peer-pressure. Although have many girls at his feet because of his looks and money. Does not hold a respectful opinion about the girls which are not family. Only thinks girls like materialistic things and he can charm them by giving  materialistic things. It is because he has only encountered material girls!!!

(Don't worry it is going to change soon very soon when you will get to know our Queen Manisha [queen of our hearts 💖💖]. your mind and heart will turn 360 degrees)

never been serious in studies and has now completed MBA just for the sake of his mother (because she want that all his children get higher education but she doesn't know he has Graduated with the help of donations given by his elder brother(you will meet him later) to the University)

Joined family business of steel industry on his grandma's persuasion but now enjoy it very much as it gets to dominate and boss around very much. He likes to humiliate others and snatch deals right below their noses. It started as a joke but now has become his obsession as he always like to have an upper hand in every situation!!!  This has made him popular in the business world in a very short span of time.

and now the most important thing of all..... 

He loves his grandmother to the core more than anyone else. She is the most important person for him in the whole world. He can turn the world upside down on her single gesture.