Chapter 3: Fuming in Anger

"What. the. hell. are. you. doing. here?" He said gritting his teeth.

Both ladies were shocked to see his reaction.

"Himanshu beta ye kya tarika hai ghar aaye mehmaan se baat karne ka. Tumhe pata bhi hai ye kon hai aur aaj isne hamare liye kya kiya hai." Aunty ji said to him.  (Himanshu, son is this the way you should talk to guests. Do you even know what she has done for us today)

"Mein isse aur is tarah ki ladkiyo ko acchi tarah janta hu, maa. Please aap isse abhi yaha se bahar nikaliye. Mein isse apne samne ek pal bhi bardasht nahi kar sakta." He said bitterly to her while looking at me.   I flinched at his bitter words and my body automatically took a few steps back.  ( I know her and this type of girls very well, mother. Please let her out right now. I cannot stand her for a second)

(Oh! so aunty ji is his mother.)

"Manu yo ke kehn lag rhyo h tu, itto kharo kyami bol hai is chhori n tu. Tane bero bhi hai k an aaj mero jivan bachayo hai wo bhi bina koi jaan-pichhan k, ni-swarath kaam karyo h an. Agar ya time par na aanti to aaj teri ya budhi dadi jinda na honti. Aapa sara n ingo Dhanaywad karno chahiye or tu inhe hi khara bol bolan lag rhyo hai." Dadi said to him. (Manu, what are you even saying, why are you speaking so bitterly with this girl. Do you she has saved my life today that too even without knowing us, she has done a self-less task. If she hadn't come on time, the I would not be alive right now. We should all be thankful to her, and yet you are speaking bitterly with her)

He was looking at me as if I had grown to heads. I was on the verge of crying.

He immediately rushed towards dadi ji and sat on his knees and took her hands in his hands. "Ke hoyo dadi than. Iya kyami bolo ho the. M thane kitti bari khyo h ye marne-maarne gi baata na krya kare ko the. Mane jama acchi koni lage. Kiya hai thari tabiyat abb."  He said to dadi ji. ( What happened to you, grand ma. Why are you talking like this. I have told you several times that please do not talk about dying and all. I do not like that. Okay, how are you feeling now)

(Although my mood became sour by his bitter words but I was amused by listening his Bagri. So cute. Wait, did I called this monster ex-boss cute🙈. I mentally slapped my forehead and controlled my urge to roll my eyes.)

"Himanshu beta, abhi thodi der pehle bahar aangan mein mummy ji acchanak se behosh ho gayi thi. Mein kafi darr gayi thi. Tab iss payari bacchi ne apni suj-bhujh se mummy ji ko bachaya. Isne boht bada ehsaan kiya hai hum par, beta" Aunty ji said to him.(Himanshu, son she was sitting in the veranda and suddenly got unconscious few moments ago. I was very terrified. Then this lovely girl saved her by her intelligence. She has done very big favor on us, my son) 

( After listening to this his eyes had moisture in them. Wait, is he really this emotional.)

"I will just call the doctor right now." He said to aunty ji.

He the stood up and turned towards me and said, "Just tell me what you want in return. Just quote the amount. and. leave. Leave before I loose my patience."

I automatically stepped back after he venomously spat on me. 

"Himanshu what is this strange behavior ? Why are you snapping at this innocent girl. Look how terrified she is because of you. We all should be grateful to her, Instead you are shouting at her and demeaning her. Why son ? Normally you are very composed, so why this sudden outrage ?" Aunty ji asked him. 

" The donu jana angreji m ke kehn lag rhya ho, har Manu tu is chhori par gusso kyami kare hai. Mane to bata k baat hai. Har tu isne jaane kiya hai. Kathe mileda ho the. Mein to iss chhori n pehli baar mili hu. Bata man itti riis kyami aan lag ri hai tane." Dadi ji said to him. (What are you both talking in english, and Manu why are you angry at this girl. Tell me what's the matter. How do you know her. Where have you both met ? I am seeing this girl for the first time. Tell me why are you so angry at her.)

(okay so his nickname is Manu. so cute. 😸Why I am finding this cute. He is the same rude, arrogant, judgmental, egoistic, mean person. Don't just get me started. I will not be able to stop ranting about him. I am just so pissed off at him. and dadi ji don't understand english.)

"Dadi please mane na pucho inge baare mein, bas man bardasht koni ya. Mein baat koni karno chahu inge baare mein. Mein doctor ne msg kar diyo hai, wo 10 minute me aa javego. Mein kamre mein jau. Ya jad chal jaave mane bta diyo. Mein aa jaunga." He said and started moving back while firing me with his mere glances. (Grand ma, Please don't ask me about her, it's just that I can't stand her. I have messged the doctor, he will be here in 10 minutes. I am going to my room now. Jus tell me when she leaves. I will come back)

"Please don't go, sir. I will leave right now." I said looking down and started to leave.

"Don't start your pathetic drama here, Miss Sharma. You better not make me the bad person here. Just don't test my f'ckng patience. I am controlling very hard to not drag you out of here. and don't you to dare to stop me and that too in my own house." He said or I should say shouted at me.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Himanshu!!!"  His mother shouted.

He glared at me once again and left from there.

Her mother came to me, wiped my tears and patted my back and said, "Please don't cry. I say sorry on his behalf. I am not able to understand why he is behaving like this. He is very composed most of the time. Please tell me what had happened between you two. Please tell. I know that he will never tell us no matter what." She said while continuously caressing my head.

"Aaj manu g ke hoyo bindani, bo to itto gusso kadi koni kare kar hai." Dadi said to aunty ji. (what happened to Manu today, daughter-in-law, he never gets this much angry)

"Har aaj to  chhori tane ne dekh ge bingi aankhya mu aag niakln lag ri h. Tu hi bata chhori ke baat h. Bta beta." Dadi said to me. (and today he is spitting fire with his eyes just by looking at her. You tell me girl, what's the matter. Tell dear)

I took a deep breath and started to tell them everything.

Hello my Lovely Readers,

Thank you so much for giving your precious time to read my story.

Please share your views.

Constructive criticism is always welcomed.

Lots of love from your lovely author.

 Your author really love you.🙈🙈

And remember you deserve all the happiness in the world.😘😘

Please take care of yourself for me.