Chapter 8 : Meet the Kaushik's

Manisha's POV

I came out of Kashyap's mansion (yeah! after being inside their house I can say it's no less than a mansion) 

and found Rajveer sitting on someone's threshold engrossed in his mobile phone(sighs). As expected. Someday someone will steal hair below his nose and this stupid brother of mine will not buzz from his stupid game. I called him several times but no answer as expected.

Then I took his mobile from his hands and he looked at me and stood up immediately.

(R - for Rajveer, M - for Manisha)

R - Where were you? I was looking for you?

M - Oh! you surely were little brother.

R - Tell me na didi(sis), where were you? I was concerned.

M - Then why didn't you call me or looked for me. Instead you were gaming.

R - Oh! I was just about to call you but then my buddies msg me for gaming. You know the rest didi.(sheepishly smiles)

M - Yeah yeah, I know the rest. but you will get to know when I will tell chachi ji(aunt) that you left me in the middle of road and started gaming. 

R - No, didi please. Mom will take my phone and ground me.

M - What if I had been lost? Have you thought about that? ( made sad face)

R - Sorry didi, Please forgive me. I am really sorry. I will do anything you say.( makes puppy face)

M - Okay little brother, I will let it go this time. But you owe me. Okay remember this.

R - Thanks sis, you are the Best. (and hugs her)

M - Toh chalein abb (shall we go now) 

R - But I am in the middle of the game sis.

M - No you are not bro. Patt se HEADSHOT (😎😎😎😎)

R - Didiiiiii (yells sister)

M - What? Come on let's go. We are getting late.

R - Okay(makes sad face) let's go.

Then we both went and reached the place in just 5 minutes. Chachi ji (Aunt) came to open the gate and just engulfed me in a strong hug. A very strong one! 

(A - for Aunt, M - for Manisha)

A - O mera betu, meri Misha (O my child, my Misha) I am so proud of you. I love you very much. You made me so happy today. You have made everyone so proud and happy. Come my bacche(child). Everyone is waiting. Let's start the celebration. I have also made Dal Makhni for you ( a delicious indian delicacy made of black gram, kidney beans in a tomato-onion gravy with indian spices and a lot of butter!!)